Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Launch of the NEW Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum! (Read 43449 times)
29th Nov, 2010 at 9:39pm

Forum Administrator   Offline
YaBB Administrator
I love P.J. Proby
UK

P.J. Proby's official website invites all fans around the world to come join and chat on the new fan forum. Wink

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 30th Nov, 2010 at 3:12pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

This is the 4th P.J.Proby Forum I've been a member of over the years.The other 3 are great in their own ways.This brand new forum is going to be the best ever & I hope it attracts even more members than ever.Hope we can push towards 150 even 200 members. Considering how popular P.J. is & how even now he's attracting newer fans then the sky's the limit.I look forward to chatting with all of my familar Proby Pals & also lots of new ones.Thank you to Joep & Stephen for setting this all up.Let's go for it!
         Ron

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 30th Nov, 2010 at 7:26pm
U.P   Ex Member

I'm sure this will be the best forum ever.

RESPECT is the magic word !

All the best,
U.P Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 30th Nov, 2010 at 10:14pm
heather   Ex Member

Lets hope we get lots of new members.
Heather  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 1st Dec, 2010 at 11:41am
Poss1977   Ex Member

Great to see a new Official P.J. Proby Forum. I'm sure this will be the best Proby Forum ever.

Leanne.
Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 1st Dec, 2010 at 6:54pm
cOlin   Ex Member

This is my first post to the new forum, I love the lay out it looks ( and is ) far more professional, I have not looked around properly yet but its gonna be a great forum. About, too and for, one of the greatests singers in the world. ( big statement, but I believe it. )
Lets hope it builds up in no time during 2011 Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 4th Dec, 2010 at 11:36am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

"Slowly but surely" this new fan forum is getting there. When I first heard about it I thought, probably like many others,....cor blimey! I'm just mastering the old one & now my poor old brain has to be "starting all over again". But now I'm getting into the swing of things & know why this new forum was necessary I'm quite happy.
    I do have one question being a computer "thickie"...can we still put a photo on this forum to go with our messages?
           Ron

IP Logged

Reply #7 - 4th Dec, 2010 at 12:49pm
Annie   Ex Member

I found it difficult to start my registration but I seem to be there now, I assumed it was another of my senior moments -probably was, I'm having a lot of those lately.  Like you Ron I hope we can still put a pic on.
Annie

IP Logged

Reply #8 - 5th Dec, 2010 at 3:03pm
Manja   Ex Member

Good question!
Joep, how do we upload a photo? I only see the possibility to place a link.
Also, who gives us all these nice atavars? Can you pick one yourself??? Oh I think I've just discovered that one! LOL. You can even change your text that goes with it...

Manja

IP Logged

Reply #9 - 5th Dec, 2010 at 6:08pm

Joep(U.P)   Offline
Global Moderator
U.P
The Netherlands

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to LoginOnly problem is you have to upload it on an other server
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login Same problem with pictures, it must be on internet

Same problem with avatars, there are a few (proby-pictures) on the server.
no problem to upload a few.
Maybe manja's idea a picture with your real name??

o, put sound on and click on a jukebox-song
« Last Edit: 17th May, 2011 at 4:18pm by Joep(U.P) »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
IP Logged

Reply #10 - 5th Dec, 2010 at 8:52pm
Manja   Ex Member

Thank you Probyan, Oh Great Forum Administrator! LOL.
It's a pity that we have to upload our photos somewhere else first. However, nowadays anybody can do so to their Facebook or MySpace site and then link it here. It means we can also put footage on here, doesn't it? I've just managed to copy the link from my FaceBook profile photo to my profile photo here. I do think it's nice if you can see what the person that you are talking to looks like. Of course that's anybody's free choice. LOL
Manja

IP Logged

Reply #11 - 6th Dec, 2010 at 1:25pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Sorry guys....I'm lost.Keep it simple for old farts like me please!
    Ron

IP Logged

Reply #12 - 6th Dec, 2010 at 3:06pm
Annie   Ex Member

What on earth are you all talking about, Ron, you and I must be from the same family!!! What's an avatar? Wasn't that a film?  I'm not on facebook, I think I'm on my space but I've forgotten how to do it all.  I wanted to upload a Christmas card to everybody - one of my stitched ones but seems I can't do that.  Or can I email it to one of you lovely people so that you can do it with my wishes.
In utter confusion.
Annie

IP Logged

Reply #13 - 7th Dec, 2010 at 9:49am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Hi Annie,
   I thought the same..."Avator" was a box office smash at the cinema. I thought a link was something in a metal chain.I thought a server was someone playing tennis at Wimbledon!
    I'd like to put my pic next to my postings like Manja & Tilly do,my brain can't even stretch to that!
    Maybe as you say the best option is to e-mail our pix to U.P. or Manja & in the flick of a finger it's done for us.
    Ideally we just need a button on the forum that says "Press to upload a photo".It was like that on the old forum. I should have been christened Simon (as in Simple) instead of Ron!!
     Embarrassed

IP Logged

Reply #14 - 7th Dec, 2010 at 6:14pm
U.P   Ex Member

Hope it will work for you Ron !!
Smiley

Annie please send me your "picture" and I will put it "Somewhere" on the internet ( and on this forum if you like)
« Last Edit: 7th Dec, 2010 at 8:32pm by N/A »  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print