Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How to Add Pictures (Read 17252 times)
9th Dec, 2010 at 10:40am

Joep(U.P)   Offline
Global Moderator
U.P
The Netherlands

Found a nice place where you can upload your pictures (for free ).
go to : Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login Media upload, use Browse to find the picture on your computer to UPLOAD.
After you upload it, you will see a screen with all kind of options, copy the detais from "Direct link". Paste this in your messages here on the forum using "Insert Image" . And you will see your picture if you click on "Preview" .
I added this one:Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login

Uploaded with Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login

Did a resize ( for email and forum ) works great
Hope it works for you to.......
The same way you can add a Hyperlink: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login

If Tilly can do it, you can do it ! just try it !
« Last Edit: 9th Dec, 2010 at 6:36pm by Joep(U.P) »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 9th Dec, 2010 at 12:48pm

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

Nice One, U.P! Thanks! I'm sure that, anybody can learn to do this! We won't pester you any longer.
However we've got another request. LOL
Would it be possible to add our Thank You PJP smiley here?

Dom blond ! It was here all the time!!!!
Smiley

« Last Edit: 9th Dec, 2010 at 1:54pm by Joep(U.P) »  

If you don't try the impossible, you won't reach the impossible
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 10th Dec, 2010 at 12:09am
Manja   Ex Member

Guess you mean me? Yes, blond&grey, so dumb&dementing, sorry! Your smiley is great! Now, how did you get it to move like that? Bet ya that's a special trick, we couldn't do!

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 10th Dec, 2010 at 8:23am

Joep(U.P)   Offline
Global Moderator
U.P
The Netherlands

Just try all the options one is Marquee.....  It's fun
10th Dec, 2010 at 8:17am
Joep(U.P) -U.P-

YOU Smiley can do it to!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
IP Logged

Reply #4 - 10th Dec, 2010 at 2:11pm
Manja   Ex Member

Smiley Smiley

But if I try it it doesn'tove over the whole line like your one does!
Smiley Smiley use the <-M it's called Marquee(Move)
« Last Edit: 10th Dec, 2010 at 6:23pm by Joep(U.P) »  
IP Logged

Reply #5 - 11th Dec, 2010 at 2:43am
Manja   Ex Member

Ha!

I'm gonna try everything!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
11th Dec, 2010 at 2:40am
/Probyan  Smiley Smiley
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Msg from Probyan: In good Dutch "Leuk opgeleukt"!
« Last Edit: 11th Dec, 2010 at 8:41am by Joep(U.P) »  
IP Logged

Reply #6 - 8th Mar, 2011 at 10:10am

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

I'm sorry to hear some people still find it difficult to add pictures to this forum. I'm especially disappointed in our moderator Ron. If you're a moderator, you'll have to set the example and certainly not discourage people, saying it's too difficult.  Cry  Although most of us didn't grow up with computers, we're still young enough to learn. So, Ron, I challenge you to upload lots of Proby pictures! We want a new one at least once a week, from different areas!

The bottomline about adding pictures here is that you have to upload them somewhere else on the web first and then copy and paste the link where it says "Insert Image" above where you type your new message.
As U.P has explained, you can easily upload your photo to Imageshack (see earlier posts in this topic). You could also use Flicker. It would be good if Flicker would come up with loads of Proby photos when you search their engine for P.J. Proby. Here's RockDreams for instance, including two images of Proby: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
Another easy way is to upload your photos to Facebook and copy the link from there.
All you have to do is Try! Are you a Probyan or what? So come on! You'll soon find out it's a piece of cake. If you don't manage, I'm sure U.P will be willing to explain it all over again... Wink

Good Luck
Manja

If you don't try the impossible, you won't reach the impossible
IP Logged

Reply #7 - 18th Mar, 2011 at 12:07pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

Soon I'm going to have one more try to add a pic to a posting. It all sounds so easy! Doing 100 press-ups is also easy for some people.....not for everyone tho' LOL!
Like I said I will try again but judging by the scarcity of pics on the forum I'm not the only one who is computer unfit!
         Ron Wink

IP Logged

Reply #8 - 18th Mar, 2011 at 4:15pm
Jenny   Ex Member

Hi Ron
Love this Pic, it is Brilliant.
Jenny Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print