Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Two fantastic brand new P.J.Proby CD's. (Read 13921 times)
25th Jan, 2011 at 4:14pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

Hello everybody,
    Here's the news from DutchBrand everyone has been waiting for plus some!!!!!
     The new one track CD "I'll Keep Your Secret" is available to buy for £12 at the theatres ("One Night With Elvis") from 2nd February onwards.There is a slight chance they could be ready sooner. The CD is sub-titled "The One Elvis Turned Down".
     The extra good news is that also at the theatres a brand new 16 track CD will be available!! 16 wonderful classic Elvis songs newly recorded by P.J. also on sale for £12 to coincide with the tour around the U.K in 2011. To view the CD's & their content please go to U.P.'s site & press on the button "CD Releases" (next to the demo record label).Or click here >> Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
   If you cannot get to a theatre to see the show & want the CD's then sales thru' the official website will start at a later date.Again £12 each & that includes P.& P. to Europe. Fans who go to the first few shows will naturally be disappointed to probably see no sign of the new CD's....no problem!....you can buy them in advance & Manja will post them on asap! At this exact moment in time they are being made.
   Thanks P.J. & Dutchbrand...can't wait to get mine!
             Ron
                 Grin
« Last Edit: 25th Jan, 2011 at 6:24pm by Joep(U.P) »  
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 25th Jan, 2011 at 4:25pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

In my excitement I forgot to say that the 16 track CD is titled "One Night Of Elvis- One Hour With Proby" !!
      Thangyavurrymuch!
            Wink

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 25th Jan, 2011 at 6:45pm
Annie   Ex Member

Great news, I look forward to seeing them at Camberley, I hope there are plenty available, looks like I'm going to have to start saving my pennies.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 25th Jan, 2011 at 8:10pm

andy cole   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Hi  Everyone

What great news Ron. Now Im going to have to rush to Camberley before Annie, in case she buys the last copy !!!!!!!!!!!

Only joking Annie!!

This is really exciting though and cant wait to have both C.D.s

See you and Dave at the show Annie

Andy

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 25th Jan, 2011 at 8:23pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

I'll be getting mine in Stourbridge in mid-March.Thing is I want both & then there are a few fans here in Belgium who want them too & I have to pay for them!! I get the cash back eventually of course but when I'm forking out I get the evil look from the missus!! LOL!  Angry
      Ron

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 25th Jan, 2011 at 9:51pm
pauline   Ex Member

I hope there aren't too many at Wimbledon buy the CDs as I will be at Sunderland the night after. My hubby is going to our Sons for a few days on that day so I will not get wrong for listening to it all night in bed.

Pauline Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 26th Jan, 2011 at 10:11am

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

Hi Guys!
There will be plenty of CDs, don't worry. If there's no merchandiser at some shows, just get hold of PJ's road manager Jonathan and he'll get you one! Apart from the two new CDs, we'll also be selling a re-release of His Hand In Mine (Volume One), now released on Select Records. These three new CDs will soon be available through the website.
Apart from this, the Elvis Astoria album 1978 will be for sale on CD at the shows. Also  we've got some "Legendary P.J. Proby" dolls left, from the time of the Elvis play....
It's all gonna be good!

If you don't try the impossible, you won't reach the impossible
IP Logged

Reply #7 - 3rd Feb, 2011 at 4:45pm
cOlin   Ex Member

Greetings from New Zealand folks,  we are into the second month of 2011 already I hope things are going well for you all.
Could someone give me some advise as I'm thick when is comes to navigating around web site.
I cannot see on Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login where to actually order One Night with Elvis
« Last Edit: 22nd Feb, 2011 at 1:13pm by Joep(U.P) »  
IP Logged

Reply #8 - 4th Feb, 2011 at 1:22pm

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

Hi Colin,
Due to us being on the road there has not been much opportunity to add the CDs for website sales yet. Also we're too busy to deliver straight away. We'll get to it as soon as possible. If anybody is desperate he could pay by PayPal into info@dutchbrand.co.uk. However, we can't promise the CDs will be posted straight away.  Undecided
However, we'll do our best!
We have the following CDs available:
One Night Of Elvis, One Hour With Proby
DEMO I'll Keep Your Secret
re-release His Hand In Mine
all these CDs are £12, including P&P in Europe and £13,- including P&P for the rest of the world.
We can also deliver the CD "Elvis Astoria 1978", the recording the original musical, starring P.J. Proby e.o.
This CD is £10 for Europe and £11 for the rest of the world.
Hope this helps.  Smiley

If you don't try the impossible, you won't reach the impossible
IP Logged

Reply #9 - 7th Feb, 2011 at 3:00pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Great selection of P.J. music available on CD. I remember Manja mentioning to me that for 2012 there may be a P.J. calendar for sale with quality images by Stephen Munns. Hope that happens!
      RON
         Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print