Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Unreleased tracks. (Read 4663 times)
18th Feb, 2011 at 1:19pm
Barry   Ex Member

Having once again, visted PJs work on You-tube, I still wonder is it not possible,somehow, for a record company to obtain some of his unreleased tracks (of which there appear to be loads), and put them on a disc and release it ?  Im sure there are people like me, that would love to have these forgotten tracks at our finger-tips. Many have never been heard by his fans, yet alone the British public.  Just a thought.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 19th Feb, 2011 at 4:27pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

Would be fantastic if some of these You Tube songs by P.J. could be bundled together on a CD. Naturally some of them are poor quality & not good enough to be reproduced but there are easily 12 or so great sounding tracks from the days when P.J. wrote songs & made demos of them too.Trouble is I bet to sort out all the legal ins & outs with all the U.S. record labels from 50 or so years ago & who actually owns the rights these days would be one hell of a task. Where would you start? Anyone fancy having a bash then please go for it.
    There are lots of these tracks out there on bootleg issues (mostly cassettes) from years ago but they are usually poor quality.
      Ron Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print