Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The pen is mightier.......! (Read 7906 times)
2nd Mar, 2011 at 2:27pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

Great to see we now have 66 members logging in on this relatively new forum.One thing puzzles me.....almost half of the fans only come to take a look. I'd love to see many more people leaving messages about the one & only P.J.Proby. Don't be shy about sharing any info or news about P.J. Also don't be afraid to ask any question you have in mind or leave a review of a show you've seen or a Proby CD you've maybe just discovered.If you have a special P.J. related photo you'd like us to see that would also be great.Hope to hear from more of you soon please.
     Thanks,
         RON  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 2nd Mar, 2011 at 8:55pm
skint   Ex Member

Hi Ron,
Very true this Ron,lots of people read but do not participate,also lots of people are unknown to us as they are interested in PJ and like to visit as guests. I know lots of people who are quite big on Jim,but just don't like taking it that bit further by joining this terrific site. Marion Proby Child i know would be great on here,but like a lot of people over a certain age,tend to avoid computers. I have also said before that also i personally would like to see us here reach out to the general public at shows with leaflets telling people how to find and enjoy the The House of Proby. One immediate benefit is we would sell more stuff,i know people   can buy from the shows,but there will be times when perhaps by getting info off here they will be inspired to  buy other things for birthday treats etc. I also think we can never have too many Proby fans.
Ron did we exhaust all those fishy puns a few months ago,although we did amuse ourselves,it wasn't everyone's cup of tea. There's a good idea i'm off for a brew.

It will be a PG Proby Tips tea bag!! Smiley!  (sorry)

Skint

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 2nd Mar, 2011 at 9:00pm
skint   Ex Member

Sorry about the smiley face, i was trying to put a laughing one after my tea bag quip,but like i said,people of a certain age and computers!!

skint

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 4th Mar, 2011 at 3:03pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Hi Skint,
   Your comments about tea made me put on P.J.'s CD "I'm Yours" & play "Twilight Time". At the end he goes "Twi twi twi twi twi" & then states "good heavens! that's what tea does for you in Britain!" I always have a chuckle at that.
    I'm a Brit but would much rather have a nice cup of coffee that a cuppa tea.Sorry about that old bean! gerrit??
   Coffee....bean!
     Ron Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 5th Mar, 2011 at 5:55pm
Annie   Ex Member

Loved the PG Proby tips quip, he's a big tea drinker so do we assume that's his favourite brand. Kiss

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 6th Mar, 2011 at 12:25pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Twi Twi Twi.....I think Twinings is his favourite maybe!!
     Ron

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print