Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
P.J.'s Stories From The Stage (Read 6489 times)
5th Mar, 2011 at 1:53pm

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

The original idea for PJ's performace in One Night Of Elvis, was to do One Hour of songs and stories from the old days.
However, PJs stories would be enough to fill two nights with just story telling. At the same time he wants to give you as many songs as possible. That's why PJ has now written down the Elvis stories for y'all. This has been turned into a 16 page, glossy A4 booklet with thick glossy cover. It's full of illustrations.
The booklet will be for sale at the shows from now on for 10. It's also possible to order the booklet by post for 10,- in the UK, 11 in Europe and 12 in the rest of the world, by paying by PayPal into info@dutchbrand.co.uk.

Here's the front page:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login

If you don't try the impossible, you won't reach the impossible
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 6th Mar, 2011 at 6:47pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

This is wonderful news! Can't wait to get this into my collection. Great idea by the way & certainly something different.
     Proficiat Dutch Brand.
          Ron Smiley
P.S. Proficiat is Dutch for congratulations.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 13th Mar, 2011 at 11:34am

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

Just received the booklet "P.J.'s Stories From The Stage" and I am delighted with this excellent souvenir. Amusing stories and loads of rare photos that I had not seen before. A great collectors item for PJ and Elvis fans.
Dave.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 13th Mar, 2011 at 2:50pm
guggleduck   Ex Member

What a wonderful idea and something we will all want to own! Can't wait to get a copy next weekend.

Vivien. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print