Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Proby Promo Footage !!! (Read 7892 times)
9th Jun, 2011 at 12:19am

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

Exclaim Cheesy
We're happy to announce the new Proby Promotion footage, made by Debbie! So if you know of anyone that may want to book Proby, just give them the link for a start!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
« Last Edit: 9th Jun, 2011 at 8:13am by DutchBrand »  

If you don't try the impossible, you won't reach the impossible
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 12th Jun, 2011 at 9:45am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

Great to see the new P.J. promo footage on YouTube.I don't know Debbie but I'd like to thank her anyway.Hope a special someone from somewhere views this clip & is impressed by P.J. & if so, one way or another,it could lead to some bookings for him.
   Send the clip to all your YouTube pals the more people that see it the better!!
     Ron Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 12th Jun, 2011 at 10:18pm
Manja   Ex Member

Good plan, Ron!
Let's not forget to share the link on our Facebook, MySpace, Twitter etc!
Manja

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 15th Jun, 2011 at 12:04pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

I see Leanne Thomas of Oz has added the promo footage link on her Facebook pages. Good on yer gal!!
       Ron Cheesy
P.S. And Manja has sent the promo to Flying Music as they are, at this moment, choosing their artistes for the big 2012 U.K. Solid Silver 60's Tour.

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 15th Jun, 2011 at 1:38pm
Manja   Ex Member

I have sent the Promo Footage and the YouTube link to most people in my email contacts. If there are forum members who would like to receive the footage as an attachment (9,9 MB), just email me at mydolan@yahoo.com.
I was thinking: If everybody forwarded the email with the promo footage to at least 10 other people we would get world-wide covering in no time! How about it? Just give it a try! Forward the footage to 10 people (or more) and ask people to do the same. Just a friendly request. Please no threats like "If you don't do this, something bad will happen". It will be great publicity and you never know what comes from it!
How about it?
Thanks
Manja

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print