Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
P.J. Proby Interviews (Read 64451 times)
Reply #30 - 10th Sep, 2012 at 8:50pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

Thanks Jan for that info.Do you know anything more about the TV show "Young America Swings The World"?
    Tura Johnson was supposedly from Sweden but there's no info about her on the internet anywhere.On the show she sang "Personality" (the 1959 hit song from Lloyd Price) but why would a Swedish girl sing that song in Italian on a USA TV pop show? very strange!
        Ron Huh

IP Logged

Reply #31 - 10th Sep, 2012 at 11:05pm

Bridgetc   Offline
P J Proby is the best
vocalist
hertfordshire

What a great interview by Geoff Dorsett.He also knew a lot about the musicians from the early days. I thought PJ seemed really relaxed and able to chat easily to him.

IP Logged

Reply #32 - 11th Sep, 2012 at 11:16am

Joep(U.P)   Offline
Global Moderator
U.P
The Netherlands

DutchBrand wrote on 2nd Sep, 2012 at 10:38am:
Hi Everybody!
This is to let you all know that PJ will be interviewed LIVE tonight for BBC Radio Tees & Newcastle by Ged Robinson. This will be around 9.45PM.
The interview will cover the shows in Darlington and Gateshead.
So don't forget to tune in!!!
Manja

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login

wonder if this works?

IP Logged

Reply #33 - 12th Sep, 2012 at 10:54am

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

The interview by Geoff Dorsett will be available soon to "listen again" on his website:
There's also an interview with Gerry Marsden and many others on there...

If you don't try the impossible, you won't reach the impossible
IP Logged

Reply #34 - 12th Sep, 2012 at 6:20pm

Joep(U.P)   Offline
Global Moderator
U.P
The Netherlands

here you can find an other interview PJ did Aug 2009 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login

IP Logged

Reply #35 - 13th Sep, 2012 at 9:55pm

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

Thanks UP that is interesting! I forgot all about that one.

More live interviews will follow, so keep tuning in!

Tuesday 18 September around noon with Mark Evans for Seahaven FM

Saturday 22 September around 6PM with Dave Cash for BBC South.

IP Logged

Reply #36 - 20th Sep, 2012 at 9:04am

Joep(U.P)   Offline
Global Moderator
U.P
The Netherlands

DutchBrand wrote on 12th Sep, 2012 at 10:54am:
The interview by Geoff Dorsett will be available soon to "listen again" on his website:
There's also an interview with Gerry Marsden and many others on there...

And now it's online: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login

IP Logged

Reply #37 - 20th Sep, 2012 at 11:42pm

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

Thanks, Probyan, that's great news!
There will be another live interview Saturday around 6PM!
With Dave Cash on BBC Kent, which will be broadcast over the South of England.

IP Logged

Reply #38 - 30th Sep, 2012 at 4:54pm
LorrainePearson   Ex Member

I did a recent interview on Radio Teesdale to increase pJ's profile in my area. I promoted the Gold Tour, and PJ wanted me to push the Legend CD which I was glad to do. The interview lasted about half an hour and I got 5 songs played. It is going to be repeated again, but I dont know when as yet. Hope you all listen in when it goes out. I intend to keep promoting PJ in any way I can, the more people know about him the more bookings he will get and the more tickets will be sold, and best of all WE ALL GET TO SEE HIM MORE OFTEN  Grin

IP Logged

Reply #39 - 1st Oct, 2012 at 12:34pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

Promotion is sooo important. Well done Lorraine!
            Ron Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #40 - 1st Oct, 2012 at 3:56pm
Barry   Ex Member

Well done Lorraine, that sounds great.

IP Logged

Reply #41 - 1st Oct, 2012 at 6:28pm

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

We would love to hear the interview Lorraine! Is there a website with a "listen again" feature?

IP Logged

Reply #42 - 3rd Oct, 2012 at 1:39pm

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

PJ will do a LIVE interview with Hugh Brown from Radio Borders on Sunday 21 October between 11 and 11.30 AM ...

IP Logged

Reply #43 - 3rd Oct, 2012 at 9:53pm
LorrainePearson   Ex Member

I am afraid there isnt a listen again feature for the radio interview that I did recently, however, they liked it and are going to repeate it before the Gateshead concert on 31st October. I have been told that they will email me before it goes out. I will post on PJ's facebook and on the forum when it is going to be broadcast again. This is just the start....I am on a quest...before I have finished PJ will once again be a household name!!!!!Lol Grin Grin

IP Logged

Reply #44 - 4th Oct, 2012 at 1:21pm

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

Lorraine, You're a star!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print