Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Vauxhall Holiday Park (Read 14884 times)
Reply #15 - 3rd Apr, 2018 at 6:56pm

George   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

This is good news if just for the reason that the autumn "farewell tour" for PJ is not farewell to any future performances and just an end to the gruelling every night touring.

IP Logged

Reply #16 - 5th Apr, 2018 at 2:51pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

The 60's Gold tour will be finishing forever after the 2018 edition so P.J. & other stars cannot be on that in the future.But P.J. will,if asked,do other big U.K. tours organised by other companies. He always gets driven around in his big Winnebago by his driver so P.J. never gets tired or worn out by all the travelling. This is why when he comes on stage he's brilliant.
     Ron  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #17 - 22nd Mar, 2019 at 10:52am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

Well there is a very final "60's Gold" tour in 2019 but unfortunately P.J. is not part of it. But today in Great Yarmouth the amazing "The Great British Beat Invasion" begins at the Vauxhall Holiday Park. It should be wonderful & the legendary P.J. will be onstage on Sunday evening (24th March). Many P.J. fans will be there & I hope they can give us a great report on here & on FB & also some pics if possible.
And then in May the wonderful "P.J.Proby-Farewell Tour" begins & I'll be over  for the shows in Hastings & Horsham.
    Ron  Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print