Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
2014, a show not to be missed!!! (Read 69805 times)
Reply #15 - 15th Aug, 2013 at 5:35pm

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

Hi Pauline, Our tickets arrived today no's 0033 & 0034. Only 200 available and they are selling fast so  best to get in quick. We have booked a room for 2 nights also at the Hilton !!
The Hilton seems to be a good choice for Proby fans. They have some very good deals at the moment. We booked through Expedia.
Dave & Wendy

IP Logged

Reply #16 - 15th Aug, 2013 at 6:17pm
KathyB.   Ex Member

Hi Dave & Wendy: Hilton sounds much better than camping!!! will see you in April if not before. Cheesy Kathy

IP Logged

Reply #17 - 15th Aug, 2013 at 6:21pm

Elaine   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Have booked my ticket and a room at the Hilton - looking forward to seeing everyone.

Elaine

IP Logged

Reply #18 - 15th Aug, 2013 at 11:46pm

PaulineGrainger   Ex Member
I Love P.J. Proby!

Looks like a lot of fans have booked the Hilton so we will all be able to meet up and have a great time.
Pauline

IP Logged

Reply #19 - 16th Aug, 2013 at 4:36pm

I Love P.J. Proby!

Hi Dave, have you actually got tickets as mine doesn't have a number on. All I got was a compliment slip and a one with 'pleased find enclosed ticket.
I must be sitting on the stage with PJ lol
Please will you let me know

Thanks Pauline

IP Logged

Reply #20 - 16th Aug, 2013 at 5:08pm

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

Hi Pauline,
Without a ticket you may be sitting in the car park Grin
I received the compliment slip and a one with 'pleased find enclosed tickets' plus two numbered tickets. My guess is that they forgot to enclose your ticket. Best give then a call.
Best wishes
Dave

IP Logged

Reply #21 - 16th Aug, 2013 at 10:07pm

I Love P.J. Proby!

Thanks Dave, I will phone them
Pauline

IP Logged

Reply #22 - 18th Aug, 2013 at 8:28am

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

BOOKED!  Cheesy Jim and I will also be staying at the Hilton. See you all there  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #23 - 19th Aug, 2013 at 3:24pm

I Love P.J. Proby!

I phoned about my ticket and was told that it is the ticket . Seemingly I was the first to book and where it has ' 1 ' ticket enclosed means my no is 1. Lets hope that is right , she said it definitely is.
If you see me sitting in the car park you can tell PJ to sing loud so I can hear him and perhaps bring me a couple of drinks and a sarnie out lol

IP Logged

Reply #24 - 20th Aug, 2013 at 1:00pm
Annie   Ex Member

Yet again I'n thwarted - I'll be away on my birthday cruise. Huh

IP Logged

Reply #25 - 20th Aug, 2013 at 2:02pm

I Love P.J. Proby!

Its me back again. Received a phone call from Labrador Rescue today to say she hadn't enclosed a ticket and so they are sending me one. Well I will be able to sleep now.
Pauline

IP Logged

Reply #26 - 20th Aug, 2013 at 10:04pm

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

Hi Pauline, I'm glad you got the ticket sorted out, but there was no way we would have let you sit outside. You could have sat on my knee LOL! Wink
Dave

IP Logged

Reply #27 - 20th Aug, 2013 at 11:11pm

Elaine   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Hi Marilyn - so pleased that you and Jim will be there. How many nights are you staying at the Hilton - I'm there for two?

Elaine

IP Logged

Reply #28 - 21st Aug, 2013 at 7:43am

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Hi Elaine we are staying Thursday and Friday and it will be good to see you again Smiley love Marilyn Last time I went to Nottingham was 1964 just before I fell for a certain Texan xx

IP Logged

Reply #29 - 10th Sep, 2013 at 5:15pm

Diana   Ex Member
I Love P.J. Proby!

I have also booked for Nottingham and at the Jurys Inn Hotel.  Apparently Nottingham is undergoing the second phase of tram installation.  Having seen the chaos caused by tramwork in Edinburgh, allow yourselves plenty of time to get to the venue.  Tickets are going very fast. Should be a good evening. There is dancing after the show for an hour or so, but may leave that to the youngsters!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print