Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print
2014, a show not to be missed!!! (Read 69896 times)
Reply #30 - 10th Sep, 2013 at 5:56pm

PaulineGrainger   Ex Member
I Love P.J. Proby!

Hi Diane, look forward to seeing you. There are plenty of us 'MATURE GROUPIES' (as my daughters call us) might stay to dance as long as the paramedics are on stand by lol

IP Logged

Reply #31 - 1st Jan, 2014 at 5:17pm
Annie   Ex Member

Is there a full list of dates for 2014?  I think I've lost the plot totally as I can't find it.

IP Logged

Reply #32 - 23rd Feb, 2014 at 2:17pm

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

Hey y'all!
You could all communicate where you will be staying in Nottingham and on which dates on the FB P.J. Proby Fan Forum page:
Smiley
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
Hope you will all meet up!

By the way, there are only a few tickets left, so if you haven't booked yet, you better call them straight away!!!
You will regret it for the rest of your life if you do not attend this show. I would move heaven and earth to attend. PJ will probably be on stage for almost 2 hours, certainly for 90 minutes. He plans to sing 31 songs! It will be a marathon performance, also it will be PJ's golden jubilee of 50 years afore the mast on HMS England! T-shirts will be available, as well as new signed photographs and a limited edition of the East Midlands Labrador Rescue program (150x) with an illustrated six pages interview with PJ! Only available on the night! And don't forget you'll contribute to a great charity: Labrador Rescue East Midlands. Donations are welcome, whether it's money or a special P.J. Proby item for the raffle. P.J. Proby has donated a Chocolate Lab t-shirt for the raffle, signed by him in black&gold lettering! Be sure not to miss out!!!

If you don't try the impossible, you won't reach the impossible
IP Logged

Reply #33 - 23rd Feb, 2014 at 7:27pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

It will be an absolutely wonderful night. Every P.J. performance onstage is brilliant but this one in Nottingham has a "magic",special feel about it. Harry,one of the ticket sources,told me there are still a few places left.
   Anyone still hesitating about going then please stop humming & arrhing......get a ticket or two in your hand asap!!
  Ron Cool

IP Logged

Reply #34 - 23rd Feb, 2014 at 10:16pm

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

Harry Cook MBE is the main man behind the East Midlands Labrador Rescue charity. Ron, I hope you called Harry to order your tickets, not just out of curiosity!

IP Logged

Reply #35 - 24th Feb, 2014 at 7:06pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Jim and I will be staying at the Hilton for two nights the 10th and the 11th. Looking forward to seeing you all  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #36 - 25th Feb, 2014 at 1:28pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

Harry just happened to pick up the phone after I rang both numbers on the Labrador Rescue flyer many times.
   By the way why else would I be ringing except to book a ticket? LOL! To buy a rescued labrador maybe?
   Ron Grin

IP Logged

Reply #37 - 26th Feb, 2014 at 2:07pm

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

Well Ron, you could adopt a Labrador. They are great dogs!
It's such great news that you will be coming over for the 11 April show. You won't regret it!!! Is Linda coming as well? Are you staying in an hotel in Nottingham? We look forward to see you!
Manja

IP Logged

Reply #38 - 27th Feb, 2014 at 9:54pm

Bridgetc   Offline
P J Proby is the best
vocalist
hertfordshire

I'm staying at the Park Inn by Radisson from 11th till 13th April,looking forward to a special night. Bridget

IP Logged

Reply #39 - 28th Feb, 2014 at 12:50pm

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

It would be great if there could be some reserved tables for forum members. Only fair that the best fans have the best seats. Wink

IP Logged

Reply #40 - 28th Feb, 2014 at 10:44pm

PaulineGrainger   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Agree with you Dave as we look forward to meeting everyone as well as seeing PJ.

Pauline

IP Logged

Reply #41 - 2nd Mar, 2014 at 12:08pm

Diana   Ex Member
I Love P.J. Proby!

A Forum table would be great, but at P J's party I met the lady from Labrador Rescue who suggested they book him and she told me that the tables are already allocated. She said there were a few single ladies coming (myself being one) and they were being seated together.

IP Logged

Reply #42 - 4th Mar, 2014 at 1:35pm

Elaine   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Pauline and myself will be on our own so if that's the case then we will be seated with you Diana. I'm hoping though that Marilyn, Jim, Dave and Wendy will be able to sit with us (and a few more but depends on the size of the tables). I'm staying at the Hilton for 2 nights - 10th to 12th.

Elaine

IP Logged

Reply #43 - 4th Mar, 2014 at 10:20pm

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

Well, I guess we'll have to see how it goes. We can't keep asking the organisers to change table settings. The tables are for 6 persons. I suggest that you all be creative and ask people to change tables or add an extra chair if desirable. Additionally, it may be fun to meet new people and you could all walk about and meet up at the mercy table! Don't forget to buy the program for 5 with the illustrated 6-page interview with P.J. Proby about his "humafurs" and to make a generous donation to one of the buckets for the East Midlands Labrador Rescue! It's a great cause and after all they've booked P.J. Proby!!!!! If you buy raffle tickets you could even win the Chocolate Lab T-shirt that was donated and signed by PJ!

IP Logged

Reply #44 - 4th Mar, 2014 at 10:46pm

PaulineGrainger   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Well lets hope we get on the same table and like you say to would be nice to get on the same table as Marilyn and Jim and Dave and Wendy, but that probably wont happen. Never mind though I am sure we will have a good night.

Pauline

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print