Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
2014, a show not to be missed!!! (Read 69897 times)
Reply #60 - 20th Mar, 2014 at 12:10pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

See ya Elaine.The Tree Top's the name.
    Ron Grin

IP Logged

Reply #61 - 20th Mar, 2014 at 6:17pm

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

I am pleased that Marilyn, Jim and Elaine will be with us at the Tree Tops. I have added them to the list. I hope that Bridget, Diana and a few more will join us. I have reserved tables. I am expecting there to be about 12 of us but this can be increased if you let be know asap.
Dave Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #62 - 20th Mar, 2014 at 7:26pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Thank you Dave for arranging that for us all, it should be a good night from start to finish. Did you see my post about the London Palladium

Marilyn

IP Logged

Reply #63 - 20th Mar, 2014 at 8:56pm

PaulineGrainger   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Pleased you have booked tables at the restaurant. It will be a good night with everyone there. Hope you included me.
Pauline

IP Logged

Reply #64 - 21st Mar, 2014 at 10:37am
Annie   Ex Member

Sorry I won't be there to join you all, we will be on board ship on that day - it's been booked for over a year as my birthday treat.  I'd have made the effort if I was in the country. You all have a great time and I will be thinking of you as we set sail from Southampton on a mystery cruise. Huh

IP Logged

Reply #65 - 21st Mar, 2014 at 10:40am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

We'll miss you Annie but I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time on your mystery cruise.
   As for the getting together at the Tree Tops..I wonder if Kathy & Susanne will join us?
    Ron Wink

IP Logged

Reply #66 - 22nd Mar, 2014 at 7:03pm

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

We have four more great PJ fans joining us up in the Tree Tops. Jean & Del Saunders, Lynn Blackwell and her sister,Sue. We now have enough for a football team Grin
Bjorn will be busy with the rehearsal at the Social club setting up his cameras but may be popping over for just a drink with us before the show.
Still hoping to hear from Bridget and Diana and of course Kathy B and Susanne.
Dave  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #67 - 22nd Mar, 2014 at 7:16pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Kathy is contacting Susanne to ask if she's up for it! Their B&B is not too far from the venue which P.J. is playing.
        Ron Wink

IP Logged

Reply #68 - 23rd Mar, 2014 at 11:23am

Bridgetc   Offline
P J Proby is the best
vocalist
hertfordshire

Thanks for asking Dave, but during the day Mick and I are meeting up with some friends who live nearby, then I'm coming on my own to the show in the evening.
Best wishes

Bridget

IP Logged

Reply #69 - 23rd Mar, 2014 at 2:22pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Bridget....we'll be there from about 5 in the late afternoon on the Friday until about 7 when the gig doors the other side of the road open.
  You may possibly be able to pop in to the "Tree Tops" even if it's only for 30' or less.
    Ron Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #70 - 23rd Mar, 2014 at 11:56pm

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

Hi Bridget, I am sorry you cannot join us for a bite to eat in the Tree Tops  Sad   but thanks for letting me know.   As Ron has said it would be great if you can pop in at the "Tree Tops" even for a short time but if not we look forward to seeing you at the show.
Best wishes Dave  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #71 - 8th Apr, 2014 at 12:56am

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

Not long to go now. Soon fans will be travelling from far and near to get to Mapperley for this great show.
I wish you all a safe journey and look forward to seeing you there. It has been reported that the show has now completely sold out. And more good news is that Ellie Dibben will do a spot of her own and will sing her new recording  "Black Cat's Summer".
Many of us will be meeting at  "The Treetops" before the show. I have restaurant places reserved for Dave (me) Smiley,  Wendy, Pauline, Ron, Marilyn, Jim, Jean, Del,  Lynn, Sue, Elaine and Diana. I also look forward to seeing Kathy B, Sussi and Bjorn who hope to pop for a drink and to say hello. Any other Proby fans who have some time before the show we would love to see you there. Wink
Best wishes
Dave Cool

IP Logged

Reply #72 - 8th Apr, 2014 at 1:06am

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Look forward to seeing you there Dave we are staying in the hilton from Thursday so we will probably meet up before. Thank you for booking the meal up for us all. Not long now Grin

IP Logged

Reply #73 - 9th Apr, 2014 at 11:04am

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

Hi Marilyn, We are also at the Hilton . For those of us staying at the Hilton or nearby, if you wish to share lifts/taxis to Mapperley. We could meet in the Hilton reception at 4.30 - 4.45pm. ?
Dave Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #74 - 9th Apr, 2014 at 11:19am

PaulineGrainger   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Yes Dave, that's a great idea. See you there. Getting excited now and all packed ready to go.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print