Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ENTS 24 (Read 6825 times)
2nd Oct, 2014 at 4:26pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

I see on the computer on the ENTS 24 web site that they are advertising a "Gold Weekender" from Fri. 5th December to Monday 8th December at Vauxhall Holiday Park,Great Yarmouth.
   Some great 60's acts such as Alvin Stardust,The Tremeloes,Vanity Fare,etc. I then had  big surprise & was wondering if Ents had got this right......another TOP act. None other than P.J.Proby & The Pacemakers.
   I remember Ents 24 publicising a year or two ago a gig starring P.J. & that was also wrong.
    Ron Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 6th Oct, 2014 at 4:10pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

The Xmas show at Vauxhall Holiday Park in Great Yarmouth looks fantastic and P.J. IS definitely part of it.
   Starts on Friday,5th December & ends on the Monday,8th December. A very long stretched weekend!
   So don't be afraid guys & gals to go for your tickets. DutchBrand have confirmed it's definitely happening. P.J. will be backed by The Pacemakers,the same top class group that accompany him now on "60's Gold"
          Ron Cool

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 2nd Dec, 2014 at 12:31pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

As the "60's Gold" tour ends tonight P.J. will be soon off to Great Yarmouth for his starring role in the "Gold Weekender" Christmas Music four day party. It runs from Friday,5th December until Monday the 8th.P.J.,I believe appears on Saturday afternoon.
   Sad news that his co-star Alvin Stardust passed away recently. I don't know if a replacement was sought. Eight or more other great acts will take part including The Pacemakers,The Tremeloes,Vanity Fare,PaperLace, all doing 60's & 70's music.
   Whoever's going...ENJOY! & please let us know all about it afterwards.
    Ron Grin

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 10th Dec, 2014 at 12:00pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

I've heard that the show in Great Yarmouth last Saturday by P.J. went very well. The actual event was spread over 4 days with most people sleeping over in a chalet for 3 nights. Sounds great!! All the acts performed excellently & that includes P.J. & The Pacemakers.
   Very soon we'll be into 2015.....wonder what surprises & mysteries that will hold for us P.J. fans & The Man himself?
    Ron Huh

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 10th Dec, 2014 at 6:58pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

A nice video clip on FB of P.J. singing "Lonely Weekends" at the Vauxhall Holiday Park last Saturday. Sophie on the sax accompanied him plus The Pacemakers too of course.
    Ron  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print