Pages: 1 2 3 ... 17
Send Topic Print
Birthday girls (Read 85728 times)
31st Jan, 2015 at 12:07pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

Today is the birthday of Sherri Lynn. Formerly known as Brenda Pidduck when she was a member of the Family Dogg pop group & engaged to P.J. in 1970/71.
  Also a few days ago Pat Senior celebrated her birthday. Pat is a long time P.J. fan & also did lots of work on the CD recordings of "Tilly's Tales". Something that hasn't been released yet.
  Finally my sis Christine, who lives in Canterbury, has her birthday today.She has met P.J. after a show & he liked the fact that she was once a soldier in the British Army.  Three lovely ladies. Happy Birthday to all three.
   Ron  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 17th Feb, 2015 at 3:46pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Two more birthdays to mention. On the 15th February Lynn Blackwell celebrated her birthday. Lynn & her sis do lots of work on the merchandising table when P.J. tours. She lives down south but I believe on the recent "60's Gold" tour she even went all the way to Bonnie Scotland to help.
  Second birthday is Julie Stephen's who has also been a long time P.J. fan & decades ago interviewed him for a Coventry radio station. She has since moved to France but now & again crosses the Channel to see P.J. perform.
  Happy birthday ladies & I am so pleased that last year I met Lynn for the first time up in Nottingham & in 2013 I met Julie in Canterbury.
   It will be lovely to meet you both again one day & in the meantime I hope your birthdays went very well.
    Ron  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 21st Mar, 2015 at 12:08pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Today (21st March) is the birthday of top P.J. fan & friend Kathy Brandstatter. Have a wonderful day Kathy. Hope you realise your dream & manage to get a booking soon on the magical one week Aussie cruise in November next year that features P.J. & lots of other 60's music legends.
   The boat sails from Brisbane,Nov. 6th,2016....the day P.J. is 78 years young!Hope you are on board Kathy...along with others of course from the U.K.
Ron Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 21st Mar, 2015 at 12:21pm

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

Happy birthday Kathy. Very best wishes from Dave x Kiss

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 21st Mar, 2015 at 1:02pm

AnnieLean   Ex Member
I Love P.J. Proby!

Many happies Kathie, hope it's a good one. Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 12th Apr, 2015 at 2:33pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Yet another top lady P.J. fan has a birthday. Today it's the turn of lovely Ann Lean. She's been a super & loyal fan since 1964 & adores the one & only Mr. Proby.
  Have a lovely day Ann & pass on my best wishes to hubby Michael. I've met you at a few P.J. concerts...let's hope it will happen again soon.
    Take care,
      Ron & Linda.
              Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 13th Apr, 2015 at 1:02pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

After Ann's birthday yesterday the 12th April, today there is yet another. Best wishes to Sweden's Susanne Persson.
  Sweden has quite a few P.J. fans & Sussi is a tip-top supporter of his. She also does a lot of work on the merchandising table at different shows alongside her good friend & fellow P.J. fan Kathy Brandstatter.
   Have a great day Sussi.  Smiley
           Ron

IP Logged

Reply #7 - 13th Apr, 2015 at 2:47pm

PaulineGrainger   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

happy birthday Susanne xx

IP Logged

Reply #8 - 13th Apr, 2015 at 10:37pm

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

Happy birthday Susanne, a lot of us Proby fans born in April. Very best wishes. Dave x

IP Logged

Reply #9 - 11th May, 2015 at 10:01am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Today,Monday 11th May, is the BIRTHDAY of the one & only Manja Dolan.
  Have a brilliant time Manja & thanks for all you do for P.J. & his wonderful fans & friends.
   Please keep it all going! Hope to see you later on this year at a Proby Performance!
  Happy Birthday...Gelukkige Verjaardag.
    Ron & Linda
          Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #10 - 11th May, 2015 at 8:10pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Have a wonderful birthday Manja, hope to see you at a concert soon! Love Marilyn and Jim  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #11 - 14th May, 2015 at 7:31pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

I'm off to Canterbury tomorrow (Friday) until late Monday.So no computer time for me. In between those 4 days two lovely ladies, who adore P.J., will be celebrating their birthdays.
   Here is the info:
Lorraine Pearson has her great day on Friday,15th May.
Heather Marpole celebrates hers on Monday,18th May.
   So I wish, right now, both loyal & long-standing lady fans a wonderful birthday.
   All the best to Lorraine & Heather.
        Ron  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #12 - 15th May, 2015 at 8:52pm

BillyBell   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

hope you had a great birthday manja sorry this is late but we have just got back from a short break in bruges and a few other places keep up the great work and a big thanks for everything you do                                                       

love billy / Margaret  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #13 - 16th May, 2015 at 11:59am

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

Thank you all so very much for your good wishes!
Smiley Smiley Smiley

Manja

Smiley

If you don't try the impossible, you won't reach the impossible
IP Logged

Reply #14 - 5th Jun, 2015 at 11:41am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Happy Birthday to P.J. fan Sue Cooksey. I've met her many times & her late hubby Gary who was also a P.J. "liker".
  Sue sadly lost Gary a few years ago. Very soon she'll be moving house from where she now lives in Enfield.
  Sue attends lots of pop shows & she saw magnificent P.J. in Chatham last year in "60's Gold". It was great to meet up with her. Sue's most recent concert was that of Joe Longthorne & she says he's back on top form.
  It's your day TODAY Sue,
       Ron & Linda.
              Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 17
Send Topic Print