Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Any news (Read 4875 times)
23rd Feb, 2015 at 3:41pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Any shows in the pipeline, I am having major withdrawal symptoms! Can't even get up to see him duet with Van the man! Please Manja if you get any news can you tell us ASAP!
Many thanks  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 23rd Feb, 2015 at 3:57pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

Well yesterday (22nd Feb.) P.J. was in Walsall at the new Birmingham & Black Country Big Centre TV venue. Diddy David Hamilton hosts a weekly chat show & yesterday his special guests were Tony Christie,Jess Conrad & P.J.PROBY! It was all pre-recorded & will be out soon on the box. Lovely photo on FB of Diddy & his three legendary singing guests.
   Don't know how easy it is to watch this new TV channel but later Manja says that the interviews will also be on YouTube.
   I will definitely love to get the whole interview with Tony Jess & P.J. on a DVD disc. Hope I do somehow!  Grin
    Ron  Cool
P.S.  Some of P.J. fans made it to yesterday's show. I know Kathy did.....who else??

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 26th Feb, 2015 at 9:31pm

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

Of course I would give you good news as soon as I can. Sadly, there's nothing planned for this year yet.

If you don't try the impossible, you won't reach the impossible
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 27th Feb, 2015 at 3:21pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Thank you Manja, I know you really work hard trying to get the bookings, It is crazy as P J has so much talent to give! Wishing and Hoping Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 27th Feb, 2015 at 5:17pm

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

Sadly DutchBrand are not known as bookers in the UK and theatres prefer to work with promoters/agents that they do know. We would need an agent or booker who would like to take PJ on their books! Smiley

If you don't try the impossible, you won't reach the impossible
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print