Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: 2016 (Read 6154 times)
8th Mar, 2015 at 9:19am

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

So glad he has some work there in the Australia, but I am keeping my fingers crossed for something here for us Brits. It is crazy all that talent just resting.Maybe now Gerry is back touring maybe he will be included in a tour later this year or early next year.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 11th Mar, 2015 at 10:43am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

P.J. "down under" will be on a fantastic cruise liner alongside many other top 60's acts. Another 21 months to go so start saving everyone! LOL!
   Ron  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 12th Nov, 2016 at 6:11pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

This brilliant cruise starring many 60's legends & sailing for 8 days from Brisbane actually ends tomorrow. It's been a super success & all tickets were sold...1800 passengers had the time of their lives. P.J. was the absolute number one performer & everyone on board had a dream journey & in the evening watched dream performers! Many P.J. fans actually got to meet him on November 6th ,his 78th birthday,when the boat set sail!
   AMAZING!!  Smiley Ron

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 14th Nov, 2016 at 5:09pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Stacks of cruise ship photos on Facebook.....all posted by Susie Gamble. So pay a visit to her FB Timeline & give her P.J. pics plenty of "likes".
  Ron  Wink

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 8th Jan, 2017 at 3:39pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Strange that this info has not been put on here after being posted on Facebook's P.J.Proby Fan Forum a good few days ago. Some of P.J.'s top fans on here are rarely on FB so I'll pass the info onto them.
  On Sunday,14th May P.J. will be up in Scotland performing onstage at the closing night of the three day "American Music Festival". The "happening" is in Perth...about 35 miles North of Edinburgh. The Pacemakers will be backing their Man.
   Ron  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 9th Jan, 2017 at 12:59am

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

Hi Ron, Thanks for sharing the info about PJ performing on 14th May  at the "American Music Festival" in Scotland.  It is strange that the info was put on facebook's P.J.Proby Fan Forum but not on here.
This is the Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum on the Official P.J.Proby website. In the past we could be sure of getting the latest and best information about PJ on here. I do hope that is not going to change.
Many of the members and readers of this forum are among PJ's best and loyal fans. Not all use facebook and I myself prefer not to use facebook.
I hope this was just a blip and we will get all PJ news here as well as facebook   Smiley
Dave

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 9th Jan, 2017 at 5:23pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Thanks Ron for putting the information on this site, I do have a sneaky look on Facebook, but do my best to avoid it. I would love to go to Perth but think the journey would be a bit much for me, coming back from Newcastle took me 8 hours with all the train cancellations and I was exhausted, but it was worth every minute to see P J and all the loyal fans up there. Hope. We get some good news soon about any other shows.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #7 - 11th Jan, 2017 at 12:12pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

I agree with what you said David....all the important info put on FB about P.J. should be automatically put on here also.Mind you as soon as I see something on FB & it's not on here after a few days then I will add it. 
  I also like what mazza said....it is a long journey to Scotland for plenty of the P.J. fans (me included) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we do get good news about some more PJ shows in other areas that are bit more suitable to get to (for some of us).
   Ron  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print