Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Van Morrison in Cardiff,27th April. (Read 6028 times)
29th Apr, 2015 at 12:44pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

Great to hear that P.J. went to Cardiff to see the Van Morrison show two days ago. He got invited onto the stage twice by Van & they did 5 songs together. I was not present but there have been some great reviews. Manja has done an excellent review on P.J.'s Fan Forum via facebook.
   Hope it comes on here also.
I am getting more & more respect for Van Morrison who really knows how amazing P.J. is & it's vice-versa of course.
Hope P.J. gets invited by Van a few more times to join him onstage at future gigs.
    Ron  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 1st May, 2015 at 11:46am

Bridgetc   Offline
P J Proby is the best
vocalist
hertfordshire

Yes great to hear that PJ got another opportunity to sing live with Van Morrison.
Bridget

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 1st May, 2015 at 6:31pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

In the not too distant future Van Morrison & Tom Jones will be onstage together. My dream would be to see P.J. invited onstage at one of their shows. Imagine the three of them singing together......WOW!
   Ron  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 5th May, 2015 at 10:28pm

George   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

That's more good news coming from that album track, thankyou Van the man you're going up and up in my popularity poll.   Ron that's a big dream you're having there, PJ & TJ in the same building!! I think the welchman would chicken out of that one.
   George.

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 9th May, 2015 at 10:32am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Maybe T.J. would have "chickened out" in the "olden days" (in fact according to P.J. Tom did, after our man challenged him) but I think these days Tom would actually go for it.
  Can't see it ever happening though.
     Ron  Sad

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 10th May, 2015 at 8:04pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

On the P.J. facebook Fan Forum there are some great photos of P.J. & Van M. "Together" onstage in Cardiff.
   Ron  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print