Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Mill Rythe January 2016 (Read 25826 times)
26th May, 2015 at 2:48pm

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

We can confirm that P.J. Proby will perform with Sophie and The Pacemakers at a holiday weekend in Mill Rythe mid January 2016. There will be a lot of other Sixties acts as well, so be sure to book your weekend in Winter Wonderland now! You will drive away these winter blues! Just check out the info here:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login

If you don't try the impossible, you won't reach the impossible
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 26th May, 2015 at 6:55pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Thanks for that Manja, Jim and I are all booked  Cheesy Cheesy see you there Dave and Wendy Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 26th May, 2015 at 8:10pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

FANTASTIC NEWS!
        Ron  Grin

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 26th May, 2015 at 9:47pm

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

Good you're all coming!

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 7th Jun, 2015 at 8:18pm

BillyBell   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

billy & Margaret just booked up for mill rythe couldn't make it last year (Margaret broke her leg ) but so looking forward to seeing &hearing pj live again there just isn't anyone else I would travel that far to see (700 mile round trip) we know what we will get from the great man but can anyone who was there last year give us a bit info on what the hol village is like that time of year we would really appreciate it           thanks billy/margaret Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 8th Jun, 2015 at 3:49pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Hi Billy and Margaret, look forward to meeting you there! I didn't go last time so can't tell you anything.
Regards Jim and Marilyn Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 8th Jun, 2015 at 10:00pm

BillyBell   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

thanks fro the reply anyway jim/Marilyn & yeah look forward to seeing you pj p fans forever Margaret & billy Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #7 - 12th Jun, 2015 at 5:48pm

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

Hey Billy and Margaret,
Great you are coming! The last time we went to Mill Rythe it was during the floods. However the island where Mill Rythe is one was fine! It is a nice friendly park, not one of a big chain. Very nice people! However, I don't know about the weather mid January. Best be prepared for the worst! Still I don't think you will regret it to see PJ & The Pacemakers! And Sophie of course...

IP Logged

Reply #8 - 12th Jun, 2015 at 11:09pm

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

Hi Billy and Margaret, It is great that you are making the long journey to Hayling Island next January to see PJ. I do hope the weather is kind for you. We were at show in February last year and as Manja said it was during the floods but Mill Rythe was not affected too much. We had a standard chalet which was fine for us. I cannot advise on the daytime entertainment as we were out and about during the days but there seemed to be plenty to do in the village. The whole place really comes to life after dinner. Like you, we were only there to see PJ who was on the Saturday but on the other evenings the entertainment was also top class so if it is as good as last time you should have a great weekend.
See you there.
Best wishes
Dave and Wendy

IP Logged

Reply #9 - 13th Jun, 2015 at 12:13pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

My sis has said she & her partner are thinking about going to Mill Rythe. She asked if I am, so we're working things out. I could get a lift there from Canterbury with sis Chris but I cannot book yet as Linda isn't sure she's going so I may need a single or a double room.
  Wonder how long P.J. will be onstage?
        Ron

IP Logged

Reply #10 - 13th Jun, 2015 at 5:37pm

BillyBell   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

thanks manja /dave & wendy for the reply that's absolutely brill and gives us great peace of mind and looking forward to seeing you there.also manja my son (gary) and his partner joanne will be with us Margaret and joanne are the mother & daughter who you referd to in youre excellent review of the 2007 pj proby show in blackpool (paradise room)who you wrote were so moved that they rushed to hold his hand at the end of somewhere ha ha Smiley maybe again this time eh         pj  fans forever Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #11 - 14th Jun, 2015 at 12:34pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

That was one of the best shows ever, when he sang "Angelica" I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Happy days! Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #12 - 29th Jun, 2015 at 4:04pm

AnnieLean   Ex Member
I Love P.J. Proby!

I was there last year, it's quite a nice little holiday village but it will be very cold in those chalets in January, so go prepared. At present I am "looking" at it but now that I have no car and will travel on buses, there's a VERY long walk from the main road down to the village - I'll have to leave booking until the last minute depends on the arthritis and torn cartilage in my leg. Huh

IP Logged

Reply #13 - 29th Jun, 2015 at 4:59pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Thanks for the warning Annie, I will take a heater with me hope you make it
Marilyn xx

IP Logged

Reply #14 - 4th Jul, 2015 at 7:10am

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

Thank you for the info, Billy! I had no idea that were Margaret and your daughter in law at my forst show at the Paradise Rooms! I may have a photo somewhere, deep down in my archives... Shocked

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print