Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
28 November 2015 Boisdale Canary Wharf (Read 21668 times)
12th Jun, 2015 at 8:32pm

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

On 28 November 2015, P.J. Proby, backed by The Pacemakers and Sophie, will perform for an hour at the Boisdale Restaurant on Canary Wharf in London. So better write this date in your diary for a special night out!
More details will follow later...
Cheesy

If you don't try the impossible, you won't reach the impossible
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 12th Jun, 2015 at 11:15pm

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

Hi Manja, Thank you for the great news of this special night out. Wendy and I will do our best to be there. Smiley
Dave

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 13th Jun, 2015 at 1:00am

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Hi Manja, Jim and I will also be there. Cheesy thanks for this information.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 13th Jun, 2015 at 12:08pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

Great news....a 2015 gig for P.J. I'd love to be there but I can't figure out the best way to arrive at Canary Wharf.
  Leave my car in Dover & maybe get the train to London? Or leave my car at my sister's house in Canterbury & get a train from there to London?
  Of course I would also need a nights accommodation near to the Boisdale Restaurant before catching the train on the Sunday back out of London.
  Some thinking to be done!
       Ron Shocked

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 13th Jun, 2015 at 4:02pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

I am thinking of the travelodge, very good price for London and it seems to be about a mile away but won't book anything until we get the word Cryand that will be a whole year to the day since I have seen him on the 28th November in Crawley. Far too long. Cheesy Now just have too wait for the right moment to tell Jim where he is going Kiss

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 14th Jun, 2015 at 1:20pm

PaulineGrainger   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

I will probably stay at The Britannia as that weekend there is a London weekend tour from my area staying there so that will save me trashing through London. Should be ok as I have stayed at quite a few Britannia .
Will we be booking a table altogether. Looking forward to it.

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 14th Jun, 2015 at 6:53pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

So glad you will be going Pauline, time we had a catch up  Wink

IP Logged

Reply #7 - 25th Jul, 2015 at 1:58pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Hope there is a hotel or B & B a few minutes walk from the Boisdale venue. Hopefully with a car park.
    Ron (a stranger to London!)  Embarrassed

IP Logged

Reply #8 - 25th Jul, 2015 at 2:35pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

We booked at the Ibis London Docklands, but I believe it is fully booked now, apparently it is about a 10 walk away from the venue. Boisdale are beginning to announce November events, wish they would hurry up as I like to get it all arranged.Perhaps we can request to be seated near together, once we have all booked. Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #9 - 27th Jul, 2015 at 5:51pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

All at the same table like it was in Nottingham last year in April for a meal before the P.J. show was excellent. Hopefully the same can happen at Boisdale in November.
  Ron  Smiley
P.S. I'm still waiting for my sis to let me know if she's attending or not as I'll be getting a lift to Canary Wharf with her from Canterbury.

IP Logged

Reply #10 - 28th Jul, 2015 at 1:43pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Once it's confirmed we will all communicate, I know Pauline wants to sit with us, Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #11 - 31st Jul, 2015 at 7:13pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Boisdale is on their website, I have booked for me, Jim and Pauline, we can arrange table plans when we know details!  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #12 - 31st Jul, 2015 at 10:43pm

PaulineGrainger   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Thanks Marilyn. Getting excited now.

IP Logged

Reply #13 - 7th Sep, 2015 at 3:26pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Pauline, Jim and I have booked the front section at Boisdale, so if anyone wants to sit with us just let us know and I will call them. Can't wait now
Marilyn  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #14 - 12th Sep, 2015 at 11:47am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Great to see more & more P.J. fans deciding to go to Boisdale.
  I was considering it & was intending to go with my sis & her partner from Canterbury up to London. But he has a son who has been in a spot of bother lately & so has to stay & keep his eye on him.
Plus if I travelled from Belgium on the Channel Tunnel train all of the latest problems caused by "immigrants" could stop me arriving on time.Same goes for the Channel boats & the hold ups caused to the lorries,once again by people trying to smuggle themselves to England. I could pre-pay for everything & not even get to Canary Wharf. Undecided
  So I'll think about Mill Rythe now in January & hope that the customs/border controls are more back to normal by then.
  Ron
P.S. To all who do go......ENJOY!  Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print