Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
28 November 2015 Boisdale Canary Wharf (Read 21667 times)
Reply #15 - 12th Sep, 2015 at 7:11pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Sorry you won't be there Ron but I am sure we will see you at Mill Rythe, sounds like that could be good! Perhaps you could persuade Linda to come as Portsmouth has some lovely shops. Ha ha it could cost you a fortune.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #16 - 14th Sep, 2015 at 6:35pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

I've never visited Portsmouth ever. Looks a lovely place. I am seriously considering Mill Rythe but Linda is worried the weather will be snowy & icy so she'd prefer to stay at home LOL! I do hope to attend with or without 'er indoors!
Ron  Wink

IP Logged

Reply #17 - 15th Sep, 2015 at 5:02pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Hope you make it Ron, sorry you are missing Boisdale, but it will be an expensive time for you with all your travel as well, Mill Rythe sounds good according to friends of ours so it is only an hour run from us so am really looking forward to it and Portsmouth is great so we will be going over there in the daytime.
Marilyn  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #18 - 18th Sep, 2015 at 9:25pm

BillyBell   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

sadly we ( BILLY & MARGARET ) wont be able to make it to boisdale   Smiley so have a great night all and hope to see you at mill rythe    fans forever  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #19 - 20th Sep, 2015 at 2:31pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Jim and Iook forward to meeting you at Mill Rythe Billy and Margaret  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #20 - 25th Sep, 2015 at 12:06am

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

Wendy and I are still hoping to get to Boisdale but won't know for sure until November.  Undecided
We will definitely be at Mill Rythe.  Cool
Whitby is a long journey but looks like a great weekend so we hope to get to that one. Smiley
It is fantastic to have some PJ shows to look forward to again and great to get the chance to meet other PJ fans again. Wink 
Dave

IP Logged

Reply #21 - 25th Sep, 2015 at 9:23am

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Look forward to seeing you at one if not all of those shows Dave and Wendy Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #22 - 25th Sep, 2015 at 9:39pm

DutchBrand   Offline
Global Moderator
Never Give Up On What
You Do.

Well, I would like to say to you all, if you have a small chance to go to Boisdale go for it!!!
It will be a great show with 30 minutes of the Pacemakers and at least 1 hour of P.J. Proby. The dinner is famous and will be fantastic! Treat yourselves to something very special in the posh area in London! There is a not so expensive hotel nearby that more fans will be attending:
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
Björn will be there as well, as will Lorraine Pearson and others probably as well!

If you don't try the impossible, you won't reach the impossible
IP Logged

Reply #23 - 28th Sep, 2015 at 11:03am

PaulineGrainger   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

I have booked Tune hotel for Friday and Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Should be a fantastic night.
Pauline

IP Logged

Reply #24 - 28th Sep, 2015 at 4:02pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Wish I had known about that hotel but I booked and paid for ours in July but it is only a few minutes walk away and we will be over for drinks long before the show.  Cheesy getting excited now it seems ages since I have seen P J nearly a year far to long!!!! Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #25 - 23rd Oct, 2015 at 9:14pm

BillyBell   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

all change billy & Margaret now able to go to boisdale  Smiley table / hotel (tune) / transport to London all booked get in looking forward to seeing you all on what should be a fantastic night fans forever  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #26 - 24th Oct, 2015 at 5:31am

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Look forward to meeting you! It's getting nearer and nearer now!
Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #27 - 24th Oct, 2015 at 5:38am

PaulineGrainger   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Yes Marilyn just 4 weeks, cant wait.
What you doing, you should be in bed this time lol

IP Logged

Reply #28 - 24th Oct, 2015 at 12:37pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

It will be wonderful I'm sure. Originally I was going to attend with my sis Christine & her partner who live in Canterbury. They know London like the back of their hands. But Chris' partner has a problem with his son & has to care for him for a good few months. It's all to do with the dreaded booze!
   Chris said why don't you go alone Ron but London & it's rules & regulations in different zones is too complicated for me if I come by car.If I come via train via the Channel Tunnel the "migrants" could bugger everything up & my train may not get there on time in central London. And everything paid for would be lost. So I'm unfortunately not risking it.
  Meaning that Mill Rythe or Whitby will be a definite,think I'll attend the latter. That's in June, so wonderful weather will most likely happen & long bright days.
  All who attend Canary Wharf..have a wonderful time!
        RON  Grin

IP Logged

Reply #29 - 25th Oct, 2015 at 2:54pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Must be old age Pauline! Did go back to bed for an hour later. Sorry you won't be there Ron but will catch up with you maybe at Mill Rythe or Whitby, I am booked for both, but I think Whitby sounds a better option!  Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print