Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
28 November 2015 Boisdale Canary Wharf (Read 23853 times)
Reply #30 - 25th Oct, 2015 at 3:19pm

PaulineGrainger   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

I have booked for the Whitby weekend also. should be a good weekend

IP Logged

Reply #31 - 28th Nov, 2015 at 11:47am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

To all who attend tonight in the Boisdale.....have a marvellous time. The venue is very special & so is the guy onstage.
Ron  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #32 - 28th Nov, 2015 at 3:53pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Thank you Ron, we have just arrived at our hotel and getting sooo! Excited  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #33 - 29th Nov, 2015 at 5:58pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Fantastic show! Fantastic venue! fantastic company! great to see Pauline, Dave and Wendy, Billy and Margaret, Kathy and Suzie, Jill Smith, Bjorn and many others and off course Manja working hard to ensure it all went smoothly. Great night for all! Cheesy and of course P J who was fantastic as usual!, but of course I am biased.

IP Logged

Reply #34 - 30th Nov, 2015 at 11:14am

PaulineGrainger   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Yes it was a fantastic night PJ was great as usual and the pacemakers. Lovely to see all our friends again. Looking forward to Whitby now x

IP Logged

Reply #35 - 30th Nov, 2015 at 11:28pm

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

What a night it was . PJ put on another amazing performance. It was reported on facebook that PJ was not well and suffering with a virus  Shocked  I had no idea.
The Pacemakers did their bit to make it a great night. They kicked off the evening with a great set, doing songs that were made famous by some of the singers that they have backed over the years which included brilliant versions of "Handbags and Glad rags" Keep on Running" "Out of Time" and "You'll Never Walk Alone"
It was fantastic to see PJ back on the stage again along with Sophie. He was on for a good hour and did 17 songs. I hope I've got this right :- Stagger Lee, Let's Have a Party, I'm Coming Back, Mission Bell, Lonely Weekends, Together, If I Can Dream, I'm in Love Again, Niki Hoeky, Maria, 3 Steps to Heaven, The Night has a Thousand Eyes, I Apologise, Question, Somewhere, Ain't Gonna Kiss Ya, Hold Me.
The applause at the end was long and loud and even PJ seemed surprised when a guy over-celebrating his birthday came on the stage and gave him a big cuddle. Grin
It was a special night and so nice to meet up with some old and new friends that had travelled from near and far to get to the show. Lovely to see Manja, Bjorn, Pauline, Marilyn and Jim, Joe and Maria, Sean, Billy and Margaret, Kathy and Sussi. Hope to see you all again soon.
Dave & Wendy Smiley Smiley 

IP Logged

Reply #36 - 1st Dec, 2015 at 9:25pm

George   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Thanks for that report Dave. Glad to here PJ was on top form and you all enjoyed yourselves.
George.

IP Logged

Reply #37 - 2nd Dec, 2015 at 12:30pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

Thanks Dave & others for those great comments. I'm so pleased that a group of P.J. fans all met up for a chat & a larf before the show.
   Lovely photos now on FB plus a clip of P.J. singing "I Apologise". It must have been a wonderful show. So sorry I didn't make it!
    RON Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print