Send Topic Print
Cyprus Avenue (Read 4454 times)
5th Sep, 2015 at 5:37pm

Joep(U.P)   Offline
Global Moderator
U.P
The Netherlands

Love this one: (Thx to BBC)

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
Cheesy
and first 20 min.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
« Last Edit: 8th Sep, 2015 at 8:20am by Joep(U.P) »  

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 7th Sep, 2015 at 1:18am

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

Thanks for sharing this UP. It was great to see it.
No thanks to the BBC as sad to say it was not included on the TV programme. No PJ and no Chris Farlowe. Sad
Dave

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 7th Sep, 2015 at 11:00am

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Glad you said that Dave because I taped the show last night and zoomed through and no P J. LOL thank you Joep  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 8th Sep, 2015 at 6:39pm

George   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

That was great Joep. I watched part of the show and wondered if PJ might appear. So I'm glad I didn't go to bed and miss him but really sad they didn't include his spot. This is all to typical of the BBC.

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 9th Sep, 2015 at 6:21pm

George   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

When Van asked PJ what he thought of the BBC he said ask Cliff Richard. I wondered if this was a reference to the fact that they don't play Cliffs records, well this morning they did play his new release. I wonder if PJ's pricked someones concience?

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 12th Sep, 2015 at 11:27am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

A pity the whole 2 hour Van Morrison show could not have been screeened on BBC Northern Ireland & then later twice on BBC 4 TV. I watched it & it was an enjoyable 60' on the telly but why couldn't P.J. & Chris Farlowe been included.
  Someone on FB said it was the shows highlights that were screened. I had to explain to this guy that for many people P.J.'s appearance WAS one the highlights.
  Anyway I wrote to the "Radio Times" expressing my opinion. Doubt very much if my letter will get published.The letter I wrote is possible to read on FB.
  50 years on & P.J. is still not treated fairly by everyone.
          Ron  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print