Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Sixties gold (Read 35440 times)
Reply #30 - 20th Oct, 2016 at 1:15am

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

He was on top form tonight even though he was suffering with a bad cold.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #31 - 21st Oct, 2016 at 9:53am

PaulineGrainger   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Hope everyone enjoys Liverpool tonight. I had to cancel due to health, I am so upset. I will be at Gateshead as its not far away and looking forward to meeting up with Marilyn, Margaret and Billy and many more. xx

IP Logged

Reply #32 - 21st Oct, 2016 at 5:11pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Have a great night Elaine, lots of my relatives will be there also.
I have a spare ticket in row S for Gateshead on Tuesday if anyone wants it( next to me), I don't want anything for it but it is a shame for it to go to waste as it is such a good show!  Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #33 - 22nd Oct, 2016 at 9:08am

I Love P.J. Proby!

Got message from Elaine to say her and Peter are poorly so couldn't go to Liverpool, I think we are dropping like flies lol. Looking forward to Gateshead on Tuesday and meeting Marilyn. Hope everyone enjoyed last night xx

IP Logged

Reply #34 - 22nd Oct, 2016 at 2:11pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

I do hope Elaine & Pauline get back to normal asap
Ron sends his best wishes.  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #35 - 22nd Oct, 2016 at 7:48pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

I also hope that "mazza" finds someone to accompany her to the Gateshead show. That empty seat needs a bottom on it! LOL!
   Ron  Grin

IP Logged

Reply #36 - 22nd Oct, 2016 at 7:57pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Doesn't time fly by so quickly. It only seems like 5 minutes ago that the "60's Gold" opened in Reading & now tonight in Doncaster it's venue number 19. Meaning there are only 7 more to go!
  This 5 star line-up was possibly the best ever & I was hoping it would all be put on a DVD by the shows promotors. But like all previous "60's Gold" shows none have been preserved forever on film.That I cannot understand.
  And the forthcoming de-luxe 60's boat cruise from Brisbane in Australia with an even bigger line-up of legends will also not be put on a DVD.I find that such a pity.
    Ron  Undecided

IP Logged

Reply #37 - 23rd Oct, 2016 at 5:50pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

I have to really congratulate The Pacemakers....they back Wayne Fontana,P.J. & Gary Puckett on the "60's Gold" tour & will be doing the same next month on the "Rock The Boat 6" cruise. I bet they will also back some other solo singers on the boat "Legend Of The Seas", so they are really working hard to earn their wages.
  Wonder if lovely saxophonist Sophie (Mrs.Young) will be "down under" also. I guess so as she's an important part of The Pacemakers when they back P.J.
   Ron  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #38 - 24th Oct, 2016 at 5:24pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Ticket gone! Margaret and Billy's cousin is coming. Looking forward to meeting up with Pauline for a meal and seeing Billy and Margaret again and then seeing the wonderful Mr. P J Proby again!  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #39 - 26th Oct, 2016 at 11:29pm

I Love P.J. Proby!

Fantastic show at Gateshead last night. All the artists were great especially PJ. Nice to see a new face, Gary Phucket he was really good.   Met with Marilyn for a lovely meal at The Sage, lovely to see her again, and also Margaret, Billy , Jeff and his sister in law(sorry forgot your name) Ena and Manja. Hope it wont be long before another tour   or a one nighter.

IP Logged

Reply #40 - 27th Oct, 2016 at 8:54am

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Fantastic night, what a wonderful theatre! Always lovely to see Pauline, but also Billy Margaret Jeff Ena and Also Manja and Jonathan working hard behind the scenes. Fingers crossed for any news for next year!  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #41 - 27th Oct, 2016 at 3:50pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Great that a big group of P.J. fans could meet up at Gateshead on the 25th October.
   Only 4 more gigs to go & the 2016 "Sixties Gold" tour is finished. Hope next year P.J. is once again part of this wonderful show.
  Best of luck to P.J. when he goes to Australia very soon.
     Ron  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #42 - 27th Oct, 2016 at 10:01pm

BillyBell   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Great night at the Sage theatre Gateshead on Tuesday meeting up with Marilyn & Pauline and of course seeing the fantastic Mr PJ PROBY the night absolutely flew over must also give a massive thank you to Manja for her tireless efforts on the night (she is the best thing that has happened to PJ in years) and also for giving us the chance to see the great man & wish him all the best for the Australian cruise unfortunately Margaret & I cant make it so enjoy it all who are going  Smiley fans forever Billy / Margaret

IP Logged

Reply #43 - 28th Oct, 2016 at 11:56am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

That Aussie cruise I'm sure will be absolutely marvellous. Wish it could all be filmed & put on a giant length DVD for us all.
    Ron  Cool

IP Logged

Reply #44 - 31st Oct, 2016 at 9:49am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

The final "60's Gold" gig is tomorrow,1st November at the Bridgewater Hall,Manchester. It's all gone by so amazingly quick but I hope next year virtually the same happens again. The tour was a great success & the FIVE STAR line-up was magic! P.J.P. of course being the best of the lot.
Thank you all the artistes on that tour including of course the hard working & excellent Pacemakers. To those of them who soon fly off "down under" you get my very best wishes & tons of good luck.
    Ron  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print