Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Stephen Bailey clip (Read 3498 times)
5th Jul, 2016 at 1:11pm

Joep(U.P)   Offline
Global Moderator
U.P
The Netherlands

Stephen Bailey added this one to Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
« Last Edit: 5th Jul, 2016 at 7:21pm by Joep(U.P) »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 8th Jul, 2016 at 11:47am

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

I remember watching this on the TV all those years ago. Never expected to see it again. So many thanks to Steven Bailey for sharing this great clip on YouTube and many thanks to Joep posting it on here. Best wishes
Dave  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 8th Jul, 2016 at 3:26pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

The P.J. clips etc. that Steve comes up with are so special & brilliant. The guy's a genius! I thank him so much!
   Ron Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 8th Jul, 2016 at 3:28pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Yeah....thanks to Joep also. Nice to see the clip on this old fashioned original Fan Forum.
  Plenty of people are not signed in with FB & that means they miss a lot about P.J. so it's great to see now & again things posted on here also.
   Ron  Wink

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 1st Sep, 2016 at 11:41am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Wonderful to hear that some "Shindig" shows featuring P.J. have just been discovered! One is "Young America Swings The World" from 2nd February 1963 & the other is "Shindig" from January 17th,1964. Both filmed before P.J. made it as a big star but I bet even then he was brilliant.
  I'm just praying that hopefully they'll be out on DVD quite soon.
   Ron  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 12th Sep, 2016 at 8:17pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

On FB & YouTube Stephen Bailey has just added some HD clips of P.J.Proby,Cilla Black & of course The Beatles. Wonderful quality footage taken from the mid 1964 TV show "Around The Beatles".
  Thank you so much Steve.
           Ron Cool

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print