Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Perth-Scotland, May 2017 (Read 9500 times)
Reply #15 - 18th May, 2017 at 11:48am

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

Yes, thank you Marion for the news from Perth, we are so pleased to hear that PJ is still in fantastic form and put on a great show with 17 songs! Smiley Well done to you and the other great fans that made the trip to Perth. We are sad that it was not possible for us to be there but like everyone else we hope to have the chance to see the great man again soon.
Dave & Wendy

IP Logged

Reply #16 - 18th May, 2017 at 7:02pm

Diana   Ex Member
I Love P.J. Proby!

I second that George. The more he gets out there and is seen, the better. I thought he may have got something from the London nightclub he did a while back (can't remember the name). I know he wasn't in top form that night, but he would still have been better than most, even off form.

IP Logged

Reply #17 - 19th May, 2017 at 1:46pm

BillyBell   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

just have thank every one for a fabulous sunday in perth meeting up with Marilyn & seeing cath jonathan and manja and of course the reason we were there the magnificent mr PJ PROBY to see & hear him sing his hits somewhere / maria /together / hold me / I apologise / niki hokey and then include songs from such singers as fats domino / eddie Cochran / elvis / loyd price / boby vee was well worth the tip up to Scotland he really is some thing very very special.  billy / Margaret   fans forever  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print