Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Manja goes to Hollywood (Read 5627 times)
5th Jun, 2017 at 7:54pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

Well,well......this subject is on facebook. No message,just a photo of the usual Hollywood view with the text in the backgound: "Manja goes to Hollywood".
  No doubt more info will hopefully come up soon.
     Ron Huh
P.S. I'm pretty sure a certain person will be with her. Grin

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 6th Jun, 2017 at 10:54am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

I took a look today on FB & some folk have left comments for Manja.She says she's off on the journey to California very soon. A guy asked if P.J. will be with her.....can't wait to see her reply!
   Ron  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 6th Jun, 2017 at 12:40pm

BillyBell   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

when I talked to PJ after the show in perth he did mention the California trip & also a possible one to Kentucky with the Kentucky one having something to do with the event in perth though at that stage nothing was certain ? so we shall wait and see     billy / Margaret fans forever

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 7th Jun, 2017 at 11:00am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Wait & see with our fingers crossed.I hope & pray everything goes well for P.J. & I also hope that Manja gives Aussie Tony Priest a reply. Probably won't be on here but hopefully on FB for most of us to see.
   Ron  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 21st Jun, 2017 at 12:58pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Wednesday,21st June. Manja is going to Hollywood today. I still don't know if she's travelling there together with P.J. OR meeting up with him there because he came across to the U.S.A. a few weeks ago.
  Ron  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 25th Jun, 2017 at 11:38am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

I hope Manja comes on here soon & passes on some Hollywood news to us loyal & long-standing P.J.Proby fans.
    Ron  Wink

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 28th Jun, 2017 at 1:37pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Well we now know that Manja is in Hollywood,California & that great area. And thanks to a super photo on the P.J.P. FB timeline we can now see that P.J. is over there with her.The pic shows P.J.,Manja,a guy called Paul (who posted the photo),his wife Tuesday & another lady. They are on the Santa Monica Pier having a lovely Mexican meal.
   Ron  Wink
P.S. At least 50 likes & loves on FB & lots of comments also.

IP Logged

Reply #7 - 29th Jun, 2017 at 9:54am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

For anyone who goes to FB to view the photo I mentioned here are the names of the people on the pic. From L. to R.
Manja,Dorothy Knight,Tuesday Knight,her hubby Paul & then P.J.
  Dorothy is the widow of song composer Baker Knight who sadly died in 2005.The most famous song Baker ever wrote is "The Wonder Of You".
  Tuesday is a very famous movie & TV actress & she also sings & makes CD's.
     Ron  Smiley
P.S. Thank you Paul Go Tribe for letting us know on FB that P.J. is in California. He & Tuesday live in Sherman Oaks,Cal.

IP Logged

Reply #8 - 7th Jul, 2017 at 10:51pm

George   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Any news from Hollywood?. Has PJ had any gigs or will we see him in the next blockbuster film. Maybe getting an Oscar soon. Grin

IP Logged

Reply #9 - 21st Jul, 2017 at 6:48pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

No news at all. Just one photo posted on FB by the hubby (Paul) of Tuesday Knight, who is the daughter of the late great songwriter Baker Knight. Other than that pic (thanks Paul) we've had no news at all!
   Frank Johns did ring P.J. recently & P.J. told him he had a wonderful time in California. We still do not know if it was a holiday for him & Manja or possibly something to do with trying to get some work or maybe a mixture of both.
   After P.J. did that great show in Perth,Scotland in mid-May I thought his super performance would have interested other promotors to book him but so far still no more shows coming up for P.J. So,so frustrating!!
     Ron  Cry

IP Logged

Reply #10 - 21st Jul, 2017 at 10:07pm

George   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Thanks Ron, you're right it is very frustrating. I did hope this trip might be about some gigs. Surely something's got to happen soon.

IP Logged

Reply #11 - 28th Jul, 2017 at 3:25pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

How such a singer is not getting any bookings lately is crazy!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print