PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
HAWAIIAN WEDDING (Read 5462 times)
1st Oct, 2017 at 6:19pm

rockinjac   Offline
Keep on Rockin P.J. Proby!
Staffordshire

Hi all, just to say "jimmyproby" has uploaded to Youtube PJ's version of Hawaiian wedding Enjoy! Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 1st Oct, 2017 at 9:17pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

Loved listening to that by P.J.. And strangely enough following that clip up on YT is me. It says "Up Next"...Ron Tennant singing "Fun In Acapulco"
    Ron  Grin

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 2nd Oct, 2017 at 11:55am

Joep(U.P)   Offline
Global Moderator
U.P
The Netherlands

Ron wrote on 1st Oct, 2017 at 9:17pm:
Loved listening to that by P.J.. And strangely enough following that clip up on YT is me. It says "Up Next"...Ron Tennant singing "Fun In Acapulco"
    Ron  Grin

Not on my Computer Ron, my next up is "Andy Williams - Love Story kurdish subtitle"
It's not that strange Ron. Smiley

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 6th Oct, 2017 at 3:56pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

I suppose the follow-up songs on You Tube are different for each person taking a look.
  IF anyone wants to take listen to me just go to You Tube & type in Ron Tennant. I think there are about 5 or 6 of my recordings on YT.
    Ron  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 10th Oct, 2017 at 5:31pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Just put on my FB page the great YT clip made by jimmyproby of P.J. singing "How Great Thou Art"
   WONDERFUL!
      Ron  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 14th Oct, 2017 at 6:51pm

rockinjac   Offline
Keep on Rockin P.J. Proby!
Staffordshire

Hi again, we have another new youtube upload from (jimmyproby) its PJ, with WHY BABY WHY, the Reed/Mason song not to be confused with the Country song of the same name and recorded by many. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 6th Nov, 2017 at 8:17am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Brilliant!! P.J. has to be the most special & versatile pop singer ever. We just need to see him getting more gigs. Such a LEGEND should be overloaded with work. Us fans are bursting to see him onstage!!
    Ron   Cool
Thank you for this clip rockinjac.  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print