Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
BEST WISHES TO Y'ALL! (Read 13503 times)
23rd Dec, 2017 at 6:50pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

I wish y'all on here a very Merry Christmas & a fantastic 2018.  Maybe we can meet up "somewhere" next year when hopefully P.J. gets some great & deserved shows to do. This year was poor for P.J. & his loyal fans when he only had two bookings. So come on 2018 please, please us! Get The Legend ONSTAGE!
   Best wishes from
       Ron & Linda XX  Smiley Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 24th Dec, 2017 at 12:25am

PaulineGrainger   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Merry xmas to everyone and a happy new year. Hope to see you all next year 'somewhere' xx

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 24th Dec, 2017 at 11:09am

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

And a Merry Christmas to Y'all from us too. Hope for more PJ shows where 'We'll Meet Again'.
Very best wishes from Dave and Wendy xx

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 24th Dec, 2017 at 1:15pm

George   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody and here's hoping for a better new year for PJ. It would be so good if we got to see him perform again "Somewhere". Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 24th Dec, 2017 at 9:16pm

BillyBell   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Thanks George you said it all . have a great Christmas everyone Billy & Margaret

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 24th Dec, 2017 at 10:35pm

Bridgetc   Offline
P J Proby is the best
vocalist
hertfordshire

Happy Christmas everyone ,lets hope to see PJ again in 2018,we miss that great voice.best wishes Bridget

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 30th Dec, 2017 at 9:33am
AnnieLean   Ex Member

Happy new year to everybody, it has been an awful year all round for me and my family - this includes of course lack of PJ around the country. i'm going to be optimistic and believe that 2018 will be far better. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Reply #7 - 31st Dec, 2017 at 11:45am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Very best wishes to all of the P.J. fans here on this Classic & Official P.J.Proby Fan Forum. Plus of course best wishes to The Man himself, super singing legend P.J.Proby & his manageress Manja Dolan.
Lets hope we all have a happy & healthy 2018 & also P.J. keeps going strong & gets some excellent gigs booked for him.
  It's P.J.'s 80th year on the planet so surely it has to be very very special for him.
   Finally guys 'n gals please keep this forum going strong & anytime you have an idea to post something on here then PLEASE do.The more messages the merrier!
    Best wishes from
      Ron XX Wink

IP Logged

Reply #8 - 31st Dec, 2017 at 2:06pm

George   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Best wishes to everybody, here's hoping you all have agreat new year, if your'e going out tonight I hope you have a good time, I'll be trying my best but hoping not to embarass myself (again). Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Reply #9 - 31st Dec, 2017 at 6:20pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Happy new year to y'all! Hoping next year there will be a little Proby news for us all.
Love from Marilyn and Jim  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #10 - 2nd Jan, 2018 at 9:16pm

Elaine   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! Best wishes to you all for 2018 - hope it’s a good year for PJ with lots of opportunities to show everyone his amazing talent! This should be a very special year for a very special man!

IP Logged

Reply #11 - 3rd Jan, 2018 at 1:08pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

At the moment on FB & lady named Pat Young is doing her very, very best to get a P.J.Proby show only 7 miles from his home in the Evesham area. Problem is that she thinks that asking 300 people to pay from £30 to £40 for a ticket may be asking too much. Many people on FB are saying that they would pay that amount..a few are saying they would not.       If anyone on here is interested then please get to FB via the name Pat Young (from Evesham) & give your opinion. Pat would organise the show even if she only breaks even but she's worried that she could actually lose cash & as an O.A.P. she could not handle that situation.I understand her thoughts.
    Ron

IP Logged

Reply #12 - 5th Jan, 2018 at 9:31am

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

OMG am I imagining things or did I just read on Facebook 2018 dates coming soon! 😍
I would gladly pay whatever to see P J £30-£40 doesn't seem much as prices go, but I suspect without other acts and plenty of bums on seats this lady would lose money.
What P J needs is something like the gold tour with all the support that gives and an audience that goes to see several acts (even though we know who is best!)
Perhaps now Gerry is hanging up his guitar and one or two others not in the best of health maybe there will be a space?
Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #13 - 5th Jan, 2018 at 2:54pm

PaulineGrainger   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

I would definately go, cant wait, so excited

IP Logged

Reply #14 - 13th Jan, 2018 at 10:41am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

I've seen that the acts for the 2018 "60's Gold" tour are:The Searchers,The Merseybeats,The Fortunes & Vanity Fare. And at the moment I've heard that P.J. is also being considered for the giant tour & soon we will know! I hope & pray he is selected & of course onstage he will be backed by the wonderful Vanity Fare group.
   So fingers crossed everyone that this happens!
    Ron Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print