Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
WELCOME TO THE 60's. (Read 9170 times)
23rd Feb, 2018 at 7:53pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

We all know that P.J., as the special guest on "60's Gold", will start the big U.K. tour on the 2nd October in Oxford.
   Well now some other great news is out....on the 28th & 29th September P.J.is also the special guest on the "Welcome To The 60's", two shows at the Swan Theatre in Worcester. The show is to celebrate the Voices Unlimited Choir being together & singing for 10 years.The legendary P.J. Proby is their very special guest.
  Box office tel. no. is 01905 611427
  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
Tickets are £18 each.
   Should be absolute magic!
      RON  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 1st Mar, 2018 at 11:31am

BillyBell   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Margaret & Billy / Marilyn & jim all booked up for the welcome to the 60's show swan theatre Worcester sept 29th  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 9th Mar, 2018 at 3:10pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Great news!

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 26th Apr, 2018 at 11:19am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Booked my tickets for both Worcester shows in late September with Voices Unlimited & special guest P.J. Wife Linda is not too keen on long car drives these days so she will be staying home in Belgium. I decided to see the Friday & the Saturday shows. To me that seems a good idea after such a long journey. I've found a nice B.& B. just 5 minutes walk from The Swan Theatre,only 80 quid in total for the two nights.
  I've also booked tickets for me & Linda for the "60's Gold" show in Margate on 20th October. Linda's fine with that as the drive from Dover to Margate only takes 20 minutes.
   Great to see P.J. getting a lot more shows to do than last year!
   Ron  Grin

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 1st May, 2018 at 1:44am

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Look forward to seeing you in Worcester on the Saturday Ron! That should be a good one as hopefully it won't be as rushed as the gold shows usually are. Good news with some shows at last!  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 1st May, 2018 at 7:52pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

I look forward to seeing some lovely P.J. fans & saying hello once more. The show should be super & so will the atmosphere.
  Ron  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 3rd May, 2018 at 3:19pm

PaulineGrainger   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

I have booked for Voices unlimited 29th sept Row C8. Looking forward to seeing everyone

IP Logged

Reply #7 - 3rd May, 2018 at 8:08pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Looking forward to seeing you Pauline we are staying at the Worcester White House, only for the one night. Great to have some shows to look forward to. Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #8 - 19th Jun, 2018 at 1:02am

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

It's nice to see many of PJ's fans are making the journey to Worcester to see him in the Welcome to the 60's show. I am sure it will be well worth it with PJ most likely to have a bit more time than on the "Sixties Gold Tour". Wendy and I will be there for both nights. We look forward meeting up again with you all.
Best wishes
Dave  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #9 - 19th Jun, 2018 at 10:20am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Great news from Dave. My dear wife Linda is not keen on long car journey's these days so I'll be in Worcester alone BUT it's wonderful to know that I'll see some amazing friends there at one or both shows.I'm at both performances.
  That Voices Unlimited Choir have EIGHTY members.... so when they back P.J. it will be amazing. I do hope someone records it as it will be absolutely unique.
  My very cheap hotel, just a 5 minute walk from The Swan Theatre, is called the Severn View Hotel.
   RON  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #10 - 25th Jun, 2018 at 10:11am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

David (Harwood) will, in a few weeks time, arrange a place & time where all of us P.J. fans can meet up for a chat & a drink & possibly a meal,a few hours before each of the two September Worcester shows.This last happened for many of us back in 2014 in Nottingham. It was a great get together!
  It could possibly be the actual Swan Theatre where we meet up or if that place is not open early enough then a local pub will be ideal.
  So all guys 'n gals who are interested in this idea keep your eyes on here & also on FB for the info that will be coming our way.
  It will be super to meet up with some fellow P.J. fans & friends that I have not seen since 2014.
   Ron Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #11 - 25th Jun, 2018 at 11:41am

I Love P.J. Proby!

That will be great Dave look forward to seeing everyone xx

IP Logged

Reply #12 - 27th Jun, 2018 at 10:45am

AnnieLean   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love P.J. Proby!

How I wish I could get there but we no longer have transport and with Michael at a stage of his dementia where I cannot leave him alone I've had to give up getting to see PJ - my only hope would be if he were to come to a local theatre and unfortunately that no longer happens. Cry

IP Logged

Reply #13 - 27th Jun, 2018 at 6:05pm

Elaine   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Wish I could be there too but our youngest son is getting married in Rhodes and we only get back at the end of that week, then our middle son is 40 that weekend! I’m sure everyone will have a wonderful time and it would be lovely if there could be a DVD of the show.

IP Logged

Reply #14 - 29th Jun, 2018 at 12:07am

I Love P.J. Proby!

I have booked for the friday night at swan theatre. I was already booked for saturday but staying in worcester white house hotel for 2 nights

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print