Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
WELCOME TO THE 60's. (Read 9169 times)
Reply #15 - 29th Jun, 2018 at 2:39pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

That is great Pauline we are there on the Saturday and hopefully we can all meet up for a meal and a catch up. Would like to be there on the Friday but I am already going to 3 shows  on the gold tour all involving overnight stays (Gateshead 2 nights) so I would be pushing my luck another night. Not too long now!  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #16 - 5th Jul, 2018 at 9:02pm

BillyBell   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

having already booked for the Saturday show we (billy & Margaret)have now just booked up for the Friday show also looking forward to meeting every one  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #17 - 13th Jul, 2018 at 11:32pm

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

For all the great PJ Proby fans that are going to the shows at Worcester and would like a get together before the shows, Ron Tennant and I are arranging a meet up at The Swan Theatre on both nights at opening time (6.30pm) but on the Saturday, for those who would like to join us for a chat, a drink and something to eat  Tongue, we will be meeting at 'The Postal Order'.
(The Postal Order is a Weatherspoon pub/restaurant in Foregate Street (very close to the White House Hotel) and only about a half mile from the theatre.
The meeting time will be 5.00pm. This should give us time to chat, drink and eat before joining the other fans at the Swan Theatre.
I will need to know who would like to meet at 'The Postal Order' on the saturday so that I can reserve a table but no rush for that.
So the the meet times will be :-
Friday - The Swan Theatre 6.30pm.
Saturday - The Postal Order 5.00pm + The Swan Theatre 6.30pm
Ron will be listing the details also on Facebook.
We hope to see you all there for what should be a great weekend.
Very best wishes
Dave  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #18 - 16th Jul, 2018 at 4:01pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Hi Dave
Jim and I are only coming for the Saturday, and we will be delighted to meet up with you all at "the postal order". Getting excited now as it seems to be a long time since I had my fix (13 months)
Looking forward to seeing you and Wendy and thanks to you and Ron for organising this for us.

Love Marilyn and Jim Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #19 - 16th Jul, 2018 at 10:13pm

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

That's great Marilyn, Wendy and I will be so pleased see you and Jim at "The Postal Order".
Very best wishes
Dave  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #20 - 16th Jul, 2018 at 10:55pm

PaulineGrainger   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

hi  dave , wil meet with you on the friday and saturday, looking forward to meeting everyone xx

IP Logged

Reply #21 - 17th Jul, 2018 at 12:14am

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

Hi Pauline, great to hear from you. It will be lovely to see you again. We look forward to you joining us at the Theatre on the Friday and at the Postal Order on the Saturday.
Very best wishes
Dave Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #22 - 17th Jul, 2018 at 1:47pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

I'll be at both Worcester shows. Unfortunately my wife Linda will not be with me. But we will both be at the Margate "60's Gold" show on October 20th.
  Anyway on the Friday & the Saturday shows in Worcester I look forward to meeting up with some lovely P.J. fans & friends who I have not seen for a while.
  Tomorrow on FB I'll will put all of David's info onto the FB P.J. Fan Forum & P.J.'s FB Timeline.So all of the fans on there who are going to one or both of the Worcester shows can see the info about meeting up & give David a yes or a no answer.I guess there will be about 15-20 of us on the early Saturday evening get together at 5.00 pm at the "Postal Order" in Foregate Street,very near to the Swan Theatre.On FB I'll even add a little map so the fans can see where the meeting will be.
  Best wishes from Ron T.  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #23 - 18th Jul, 2018 at 3:34pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

This morning (Wednesday) I have put all of David's info onto FB about meeting up before the two Worcester shows. The show on the Saturday will get us meeting up at the "Postal Order" at 5 pm so any P.J. fans intending to be part of that meeting please let David know you'll be there as the number of people on the table he's booking has to be known & told to the place's owner.
  Thanks from Ron Grin

IP Logged

Reply #24 - 18th Jul, 2018 at 9:52pm

BillyBell   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

hi Dave / Ron thanks for all the organising looking forward to seeing you at the theatre for both shows and the postal order on Saturday     love  Billy & Margaret  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #25 - 18th Jul, 2018 at 11:05pm

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

Hi Billy and Margaret, That's great. It will be lovely to meet up with you both again. Very pleased you make it to both shows. We look forward to seeing you at the Theatre on the Friday and at the Postal Order on the Saturday.
Very best wishes
Dave Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #26 - 20th Jul, 2018 at 11:53am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

It will be super to meet up with fellow P.J. fans on the Friday evening or the Saturday evening. Great that some of us are going to both of the shows so we can go to both of the "get togethers"
Plenty of replies on here & now we need some on FB & when I see them I'll send the info to David on this Official P.J.Proby Forum. I expect & hope that about 15-20 of us will be at both meetings. When David knows the number of people going to "The Postal Order" on the Saturday he can then book the table for us.So we all have a couple of months to make our minds up.For the Friday " get together" at The Swan no actual booking is needed.Our seats for the show are booked & so an hour before the show starts we make our way to the lovely bar.
   RON Cool
P.S. Most of us did this in Nottingham in April,2014 & that was amazing!

IP Logged

Reply #27 - 23rd Jul, 2018 at 10:47am

Diana   Ex Member
I Love P.J. Proby!

I'll be at the Saturday show and am staying at the Shrubbery Guest House.  I look forward to seeing everyone at the Postal Order, at 5 kindly arranged by Dave Harwood.

IP Logged

Reply #28 - 23rd Jul, 2018 at 11:31am

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

That's great Diana, We will be very pleased to see you at The Postal Order Smiley. Wendy and I are also staying at the Shrubbery. Smiley
Very best wishes
Dave

IP Logged

Reply #29 - 15th Aug, 2018 at 9:57am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Any & every P.J. fan that wants to meet up at the Swan Theatre,Worcester on Friday 28th September an hour before the show can do that....no probs.
  But all fans meeting up on the Saturday, 29th September at the Postal Order at 5-o-clock (two & a half hours before the show) have to please let David know. This is because he's booking a table for a meal & a drink for all of us & the owners of the Postal Order need to know how many are attending.
  So far there are 13 of us. If anyone wants to join us then you are most welcome. Just add your name(s) to the list & please let David know.
  Thanks from Ron  Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print