Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
P.J. getting lots of publicity lately. (Read 1156 times)
14th Sep, 2018 at 1:04pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

Wonderful to see the legendary singer P.J.Proby getting lots of publicity lately in newspapers,magazine's & on the radio. It must be because of his two forthcoming Worcester shows,his "60's Gold" tour & his 80th birthday that is attracting interviewers.
  On FB some of the great interviews recently published have been put on there.Plus coming up the great music magazines "Record Collector" & "Vintage Rock" will be featuring P.J.
  In a brand new 700 page book called "Channelling The Beat" by Peter Checksfield P.J. is to be read about on 5 pages. This great book is about 60's pop stars & their TV appearances all around the world. Plus of course P.J. is featured very regulary in "The Beat" magazine.
  All we need is to see P.J. more on the telly. Two years ago he was on the special BBC programme "The One Show" so I contacted them recently asking them to please try & get P.J. on our screens again to celebrate his 80th birthday coming up on the 6th November.
  It's so superb & satisfying to see our idol still going strong & still brilliant & popular.
    Ron.  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 14th Sep, 2018 at 4:13pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

The two recently published P.J. articles are: "Liverpool Echo" newspaper from August 30th. Plus the latest issue of "Lancashire Magazine"
     Ron  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 22nd Sep, 2018 at 11:32am
AnnieLean   Ex Member

Thanks for the info Ron, keep up the good work.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 25th Sep, 2018 at 1:42pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

I usually put some of the P.J. articles on facebook & Manja does the same. Pity I have no idea how to put such articles & also photos onto here.
  I hope in the Worcester newspaper there will be an article about the P.J. & Voices Unlimited two shows coming up this Friday & Saturday.
   Can't wait to watch 'em onstage.
      RON  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print