Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
NEW P.J. CD album coming out soon (Read 994 times)
20th Sep, 2018 at 11:51am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

Great news we've just heard from Manja on FB. In the next few weeks a brand new P.J. album is out on CD. It will first be available at his shows & then later on the web-site & sent to people via the post. It's titled " Enigma In Gold Vol. 4" & contains lots of songs including about 8 from that great song-writer Lin Butler.                                                 It's about 12 & that includes the postage to anywhere in Great Britain when ordered later via the:www.pjproby.net                         Great to see P.J. is still going so,so strong!                                                     Ron   Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 9th Nov, 2018 at 8:25pm

George   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

After two day's in Blackpool taking in the 60's show I came home to start decorating the lounge, yippee. On the up side this gave me a chance to put on the new CD and give it a listen. It's that good I actually listened to three times, the Lin Butler tracks are superb and It'll keep me going 'til the damn room finished.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 22nd Nov, 2018 at 5:41pm

DS25Q   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love P.J. Proby!
hassocks  united kingdom

Wow,  what a good album is volume 4, it certainly shows many sides of pj's  talent.  His voice is superb on every track.   Thanks, Dave.
(ds25q)

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 24th Nov, 2018 at 12:46pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

Hope lots of people get themselves this wonderful "Enigma In Gold Vol. 4" CD album.
  Plus of course with Xmas coming up the brilliant CD album, which came out a year ago, called  "Christmas With P.J." is the ideal thing to be playing for the next 6 or 7 weeks.
  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login
I've just had that Xmas CD sent to my sis in Canterbury & she's really enjoying it.
   RON  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print