Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The Farewell Tour 2019 P.J.Proby. (Read 1784 times)
Reply #15 - 22nd Feb, 2019 at 5:53pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

I would have loved to see Wayne onstage but this will not happen in May & June. But The Fortunes are excellent also. I actually do not mind who supports P.J. just as long as he is The Star.
    Ron Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #16 - 25th Feb, 2019 at 9:31pm

DianaDavy   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love P.J. Proby!

I'm going to Horsham too Ron, as you know. Looking forward to meeting up with Dave and Wendy again and of course seeing your good self there together with Linda.

IP Logged

Reply #17 - 7th Mar, 2019 at 6:47pm

MelWestwood   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love P.J. Proby!

Great news and have purchased tickets. It was at the  California Ballroom in Dunstable that I first saw PJ live. Way back in the sixties - 64/65. From this first show I was hooked and have followed PJ's career ever since. And I have met PJ and he has visited my home several times in the 1980's.   

Lets thank PJ for the wonderful memories he has given us all. The best 60's act ever and still going strong. Lets also wish him a happy and healthy retirement.

Mel

IP Logged

Reply #18 - 8th Mar, 2019 at 5:56pm

Bridgetc   Offline
P J Proby is the best
vocalist
hertfordshire

Yes Mel it was a great night at the Cali.I was also there,it was the only time I saw PJ live during the 1960's.If you go on the California website there is a photo of PJ performing that evening.I'll be on the merchandising at Dunstable so please come and say hello,
Bridget

IP Logged

Reply #19 - 10th Mar, 2019 at 11:49pm

MelWestwood   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love P.J. Proby!

Hi Bridget,
I am delighted to hear from you. The Cali was a special night. I will certainly say hello in Dunstable.

Mel Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #20 - 11th Mar, 2019 at 12:37pm

George   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Thanks for that bit of info Bridget, I've just been on the website and read the report and seen the wonderful pictures of P J in his prime.

IP Logged

Reply #21 - 22nd Mar, 2019 at 10:59am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

I sadly will not be at Great Yarmouth for the "Great British Beat Invasion" but in May I'll be in the south of England (Hastings & Horsham) for the amazing "P.J.Proby-Farewell Tour". P.J. is still brilliant onstage & as long as he keeps getting bookings  to do shows then he'll never retire.
   Quite a few P.J. fans will be at the Vauxhall Holiday Park for the "Great British Beat Invasion" that starts today.On Sunday the one & only P.J. will be performing. I hope please to get several reports, & hopefully a few pics, from his real true fans, on here & on FB.
  I thank y'all in advance & ENJOY!
     Ron Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print