Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

PJProby.net HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The Farewell Tour 2019 P.J.Proby. (Read 2544 times)
14th Jan, 2019 at 10:15pm

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login The Farewell Tour - P.J.Proby with very special guest Wayne Fontana plus The Revolvers has been confirmed with
venues starting on 3rd May at Billingham and finishing on 6th June at Carmarthon.
The following message has been posted on the facebook P.J.Proby forum.
Great news! The tour has now been advertised by the promoter, Robert Pratt from Chimes International, complete with flyer! Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login

Check the link for the 19 theatres and dates.

« Last Edit: 7th Feb, 2019 at 7:44am by Joep(U.P) »  
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 15th Jan, 2019 at 10:12pm

PaulineGrainger   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

I have booked for Whitley Bay x

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 15th Jan, 2019 at 11:33pm

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

Wendy and I have booked for Dunstable Smiley
We also plan to see the show at Horsham but tickets not on sale there yet.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 16th Jan, 2019 at 8:55pm

BillyBell   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby!

Tanks Dave we (Billy & Margaret) have booked for Billingham  & Whitley Bay not sure yet whether to go to hunstanton though we are booked up for Great Yarmouth in march that's 3 PJ.PROBY shows in the first 5 months of this year WOW GET IN Happy new year everyone Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 17th Jan, 2019 at 4:43pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Hastings opened their booking half an hour ago,I have my middle of front row yay  Cheesy Jim away golfing so I will be going on my own to Horsham as well, but will go on the train to both as not keen on night driving unless local.

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 18th Jan, 2019 at 2:58pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Horsham booked now that is two shows on that tour and of course Great Yarmouth!  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 18th Jan, 2019 at 7:10pm

Dave Harwood   Offline
P.J.Proby-the greatest
singer in the world
Berkshire

Marilyn, that's great, we have also booked for Horsham.
See you in the front row ?   Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #7 - 19th Jan, 2019 at 1:01am

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

That's great Dave and Wendy, Jim has now said he will take me to Hunstanton as well, have been there twice before and it is a lovely place. We really are lucky to have some concerts this year.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #8 - 1st Feb, 2019 at 12:48pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

Linda & I are booked for Hastings & Horsham.
Pity that yesterday I heard that the show in Lincoln on June 2nd has been cancelled. The New Theatre Royal had for some daft reason booked two shows to appear on the same evening.So now they have sadly cancelled the "P.J.Proby Farewell Show". Couldn't they have found another date for it?
    RON Cry

IP Logged

Reply #9 - 4th Feb, 2019 at 10:12am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

A lady PJ fan said on FB that she rang the New Theatre Royal in Lincoln a few days ago to enquire about the P.J. show  being cancelled there. The lady at the box-office who answered said she had no info about the show being cancelled & she said, as far as she knows, it's still on. I find that very strange...if Manja & P.J. & the shows promotor Robert Pratt have had the news that the Lincoln show of P.J.'s IS cancelled then it must be!!. So how come the lady at the box-office knew nothing?
   Ron Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Reply #10 - 4th Feb, 2019 at 5:54pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

That seems to be the way these theatres operate Ron! We are booked to see the Animals in Worthing in 2 weeks and I found out through another source it has been postponed till the end of April but it took 4 more days before the theatre knew!
Look forward to seeing you and Linda in Horsham and Hastings! Will you be at Great Yarmouth?
Marilyn Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #11 - 6th Feb, 2019 at 11:55am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

I shan't be at Great Yarmouth. I was planning to be there but then the news about the big "P.J. Farewell Tour" came up, so I'll be going to two of those shows instead.With Brexit probably causing travelling troubles in March plus possible poor weather then the risk was high BUT now being booked for May all should be much better for my travelling from Belgium with Linda.
   I look forward to seeing quite a few of my P.J. pals in Hastings & Horsham,plus of course Manja & P.J. I'll be on P.J.'s table also, selling his great CD's,photos,etc.
   On the 25th May,the day after the Horsham show, Linda & I willl be celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary.WOW!
    Ron Shocked
P.S. A few days ago I rang the theatre in Lincoln & they said that the P.J. show planned for the 2nd June is now definitely cancelled there.They were only 100% sure about that on Monday,4th February....the same date that I rang the theatre's show organisors. Manja advised me to do that, so I did.So any P.J. fans who have booked & paid for the Lincoln theatre tickets can now set about getting their refund's.

IP Logged

Reply #12 - 13th Feb, 2019 at 2:36pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

Sad news has just emerged connected with "The Farewell Tour-P.J.Proby". His guest star Wayne Fontana has dropped out. Wayne has said that for fourteen months he has not had a break, so in the Spring he will be taking a break to help deal with his constant depression. So that's a great shame Wayne is not on tour with P.J. but I wish him plenty of luck!
  The great replacements for Wayne are The Fortunes, so as usual they will be superb.
     Ron  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #13 - 13th Feb, 2019 at 2:40pm

mazzajones1   Offline
I Love P.J. Proby! For
ever
shoreham-by-sea

Just had the phone call to Ron, my heart was in my mouth as I thought it might be the theatre cancelling. I love the Fortunes so that will be a good show. 😍

IP Logged

Reply #14 - 22nd Feb, 2019 at 5:53pm

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
ever!

I would have loved to see Wayne onstage but this will not happen in May & June. But The Fortunes are excellent also. I actually do not mind who supports P.J. just as long as he is The Star.
    Ron Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print