Official P.J. Proby Fan Forum

HomeHelpSearch TourDates Login  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Sixties Gold (Read 824 times)
Reply #15 - 22nd Nov, 2021 at 12:21am

ChrisMoule   Offline
User

I was privileged to go to the show in Cheltenham and wrote a review for the November edition of The Beat. I was also lucky enough to see the show in Birmingham - 'Loved being at the 60's show in Birmingham last night!! It was a great show with a couple of new groups - The Fourmost and Swinging Blue Jeans - due to the Tremeloes and Mamas & Papas UK each having a member with a positive Covid test and we wish them all well. What a wonderful blast from the past!!! It was great to chat to Dave Berry and finally meet Robert Pratt too and he is to be much congratulated for keeping the tour running in such challenging circumstances.'
You can read the magazine article here .... Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login

Chris

IP Logged

Reply #16 - 25th Nov, 2021 at 10:20am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

It's amazing that the "60s Gold" big touring show is still going so well in 2021 and in 2022 more dates will be able to be seen.
       Ron  Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #17 - 25th Nov, 2021 at 10:27am

Ron   Offline
YaBB Moderator
P.J. is the best vocalist
ever!

The review in "The Beat" magazine (November issue) was super to read and great to see that P.J. got a wonderful reception in Cheltenham. Great photo of him also in that article. I'm sure P.J. had a great reception at all of those shows and on the 22nd November the final show in 2021 happened up in Aberdeen,Scotland.
       Ron   Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print